Get the Torches. First Post!

Alright alright. After reading much about how much of a mistake i made trying a half assed cycle on dianabol alone, I figured I actually needed to look into the next endeavor I try.

I was uneducated and my buddy is like “here man, just take 3 or 4 a day for a couple weeks” and i was just thinking “fuck it, a few weeks can’t hurt”

It didnt hurt, luckily. But after reading up a while I definitely could tell what a chance I was taking.

Anyhow, my situation puts me at a disadvantage. I’m deployed to Iraq with about 4 months left in deployment. I’m only considering orals because I don’t like the sanitary issues with needles, and lets be frank - it’s a bit easier to explain random pills than random satchets and needles.

I have the size I’m looking for already.
My stats:
6’8"
260lbs
16.5% BF

I picked up some Anavar 10mgx100 and some nolva pills just in case.

My only goal is to drop about 20lbs in the next 4 months. Obviously trying to bring my BF down to about 12% or so, and cut up the size I’m at.

I’ve gone all natural for about 8 months before diving into the rabbit hole on 20mgs a day Dbol with no PCT or stacking.
So far I had no side effects from that. Made some great gains and lost very little.

I went from 220lbs in November to 245lbs this July on protein, creatine, and about 3500 cal a day. Then august on the same diet and supplements took the dbol and jumped to 260. I’m hovering right about 258ish right now.

Is anavar alone just an idiotic thought to drop down to 235/240ish at 30mg a day for 4 weeks? My diet will be 2000-2500 a day. 1000+ cal less than previously.

Is clen (not being a steroid) ok to stack? I mean chemically wise that it wont overload my liver or anything.

I guess i need to do a little more reading, but that’s the gist of my goals before i return home.

You want to be 240 pounds at 6’8?

Right. I’m going for a cut more than a bulk. I was 220 when i deployed. If i could have cut down on percentage of fat and gained to 240 on muscle alone I’d be where I want. But, we know that’s not how it works.

I gained a little extra getting the muscle i wanted, now It’s time to lose the extra babyfat and actually look as strong as I am.

[quote]SPQA wrote:
Right. I’m going for a cut more than a bulk. I was 220 when i deployed. If i could have cut down on percentage of fat and gained to 240 on muscle alone I’d be where I want. But, we know that’s not how it works.

I gained a little extra getting the muscle i wanted, now It’s time to lose the extra babyfat and actually look as strong as I am.

[/quote]

6’8" and 240 is kind of thin,but if thats what you want thats cool, more power to ya.

ok going back over your post and answering some questions. anavar is known as a mild steroid as far as sides,I have never taken it (yet) so I do not know about tha tone

clen is bad.
it works wonderfully in some people.
like myself it works great some people it will messy ou up.

a much better stack for fat loss IMO is ECA (ephedrine,caffine,asprin) you dont have to have asprin in it really.

it is in there for a reason but it really dosent IME make tha thuge a difference.
I like taking ephedrine and no doze.
which is caffine 200mgs and 25mgs ephedrine about 2 times a day

thats a mild dose for some and it is better than jumping in on clen
if you already have the clen then please read around on here there is alot of info on it and then choose.

At this point I would stay away from clen. Honestly, if you are just looking to cut fat I wouldn’t even bother with AAS yet. Fine tune your diet and training and get down to a respectable BF%. I wouldn’t use any AAS until you are ready to build up lean muscle mass. Just my .02.

Problem is – apparently at my height it’s hard to get the toned look I’m going for… I can drop weight to 220 again just dieting and training. But I can’t cut up with just that alone. I have some stubborn stomach pudge that i have had since I was an early teen.

Who knows, maybe it’s just not something possible for me. After being in the military for almost 5 years, I’ve always been able to step it up at several points and feel like im in the best shape of my life. Unfortunately, feeling the part and looking the part are two different beasts entirely.

I guess with some trial and error we’ll see if I can do some makeover magic happen in the next couple months. I’ll definitely think twice about the clen. It just seems too iffy to take when I have to run 5 miles every other day. Not really keen of the idea of messing with something that affects respiratory.

[quote]SPQA wrote:
Problem is – apparently at my height it’s hard to get the toned look I’m going for… I can drop weight to 220 again just dieting and training. But I can’t cut up with just that alone. I have some stubborn stomach pudge that i have had since I was an early teen.

Who knows, maybe it’s just not something possible for me. After being in the military for almost 5 years, I’ve always been able to step it up at several points and feel like im in the best shape of my life. Unfortunately, feeling the part and looking the part are two different beasts entirely.

I guess with some trial and error we’ll see if I can do some makeover magic happen in the next couple months. I’ll definitely think twice about the clen. It just seems too iffy to take when I have to run 5 miles every other day. Not really keen of the idea of messing with something that affects respiratory.[/quote]

it is possible.
anyone can get that toned look

my advice to you would be to stop worrying about the scale weight.
also stop trying to “diet”
you are messing yourself up more by cutting so much.
I think the reason why you cant get that toned up look now is because there is not tha tmuch to tone.

at your height you have to realise you are going to be heavy. I know someone your 6’7" and he is almost 300 pounds and he looks thin. stop worrying about the numbers.
stay away from AAS like was said.
eat alot of meat and fat.

work your ass off.
often and heavy.
you will get to where you want,but you wont get there by bitching about it and quitting.

get busy bud make it happen.

Yeah, diets are temporary. You need to make nutrition a lifestyle. The suggestion of an ECA stack is good. More so on those days you would be to tired to go to the gym plus that little extra thermogenic boost it gives you.

If that isn’t enough of a kick try to add yohimbine HCL in place of the aspirin. Some people like it, but some don’t like the way yohimbine makes them feel, but give it a try. Clen will make some people just to anxious or jittery, so you can try it, but give EC, ECA, or ECY a chance before.

If I may suggest look into DNP, though be careful. The sides are a pain in the ass, but it works really good. However, really research it and know what your doing before you walk over that bridge.