T Nation

Get Swole...the Video

HILARIOUS!

I thought that was a little girl at first lol. Also wtf, no squats or deads?

Muscles and music don’t mix. Unless you’re Dr.Dre.

[quote]Ripsaw3689 wrote:
Muscles and music don’t mix. Unless you’re Dr.Dre.[/quote]

Or Henry Rollins.

I’m not going to post pictures of shirtless musicians on here because searching Google Images and saving them on my computer is…well, yeah. But, LL Cool J, Nelly, Dr. Dre (Dre kinda fell off though), 50 Cent, and… wait for it…

Iggy Pop.

[quote]Gettnitdone wrote:
I’m not going to post pictures of shirtless musicians on here because searching Google Images and saving them on my computer is…well, yeah. But, LL Cool J, Nelly, Dr. Dre (Dre kinda fell off though), 50 Cent, and… wait for it…

Iggy Pop.[/quote]
LL Cool J got ridiculously small. It honestly bothers me a bit.

[quote]spar4tee wrote:

[quote]Gettnitdone wrote:
I’m not going to post pictures of shirtless musicians on here because searching Google Images and saving them on my computer is…well, yeah. But, LL Cool J, Nelly, Dr. Dre (Dre kinda fell off though), 50 Cent, and… wait for it…

Iggy Pop.[/quote]
LL Cool J got ridiculously small. It honestly bothers me a bit.[/quote]

He still looks pretty big on NCIS:LA. Don’t make me look for pics though.

Also, add Busta Rhymes to the list.

[quote]Gettnitdone wrote:

[quote]spar4tee wrote:

[quote]Gettnitdone wrote:
I’m not going to post pictures of shirtless musicians on here because searching Google Images and saving them on my computer is…well, yeah. But, LL Cool J, Nelly, Dr. Dre (Dre kinda fell off though), 50 Cent, and… wait for it…

Iggy Pop.[/quote]
LL Cool J got ridiculously small. It honestly bothers me a bit.[/quote]

He still looks pretty big on NCIS:LA. Don’t make me look for pics though.

Also, add Busta Rhymes to the list.[/quote]
Maybe it’s just me. Maybe he gained some size back since I lost saw. I dunno.