Get Shredded Diet

can the get shredded diet be used by someone in the 20% bf range? i know he says its not for you but does he mean its mentally not for you or just it wont work?

Getting from 25% to 15% is much easier (physically) than going from 12% to 7%. This means that you won’t have to be as picky with your food options but can cut calories more drastically. Essentially, the details matter less - which is why a complicated pre-contest plan is probably unnecessary.

[quote]nighthawkz wrote:
Getting from 25% to 15% is much easier (physically) than going from 12% to 7%. This means that you won’t have to be as picky with your food options but can cut calories more drastically. Essentially, the details matter less - which is why a complicated pre-contest plan is probably unnecessary.[/quote]

This. I’m not familiar with the plan, but at 25%, you don’t need a complicated plan to lose weight, you’re getting something basic wrong.

English muthafucka, do you speak it

And no, it won’t work for you. Eat healthy food and exercise and getting more ‘shredded’ and pussy will be a side effect.

[quote]Jarvan wrote:
English muthafucka, do you speak it [/quote]

What?

[quote]dt79 wrote:

[quote]Jarvan wrote:

What?[/quote]

I think he means “Do you speak english, mother copulator”. I assume he’s looking for someone to teach him.

[quote]dagill2 wrote:

[quote]dt79 wrote:

[quote]Jarvan wrote:

What?[/quote]

I think he means “Do you speak english, mother copulator”. I assume he’s looking for someone to teach him.[/quote]

That was a Pulp Fiction reference!

[quote]dagill2 wrote:

[quote]dt79 wrote:

[quote]Jarvan wrote:

What?[/quote]

I think he means “Do you speak english, mother copulator”. I assume he’s looking for someone to teach him.[/quote]

Preferably someone who does online coaching

Looked at it, yeah it should be fine actually