Get Shredded Diet Calorie Changes

Hi guys i have two questions for this diet.I want to start it asap.

1.Isn’t 20gr of creatine too much?i’m 107kg and i read that even the overload phase is 20gr for 10days not 3 months.

2.As i drop weight i must everytime adjust my calories according Berardi’s numbers or keep the first cals.

Thanks in advance for your answers

20grams seems excessive to be I just take 5 daily but it aint going to hurt you just drink plenty and youll prob piss a lot of it out

as progress stalls yes youll need to adjust intake down or activity up

Phill

[quote]samelo wrote:
1.Isn’t 20gr of creatine too much?i’m 107kg and i read that even the overload phase is 20gr for 10days not 3 months.[/quote]

How about you just do what Berardi tells you to do in the article? Do you think you know better than him? The fact that you are following his diet tells me you don’t have enough of your own experience to really be questioning what was written. If he says do take 20 (and I don’t know what he said), take 20. It’s really that simple.

Sure. When you lose 2 pounds, start eating 20 calories less each day that next week. Because that’s going to make a big difference? Even after losing 10 pounds, that is only one-hundred calories a day. Do you really think you need to worry about 100 calories a day?

The diet is likely hard enough as it is. You really should be focusing on having the fortitude to stick to it rather than worrying about trivialities.

Look for the David Barr article on creatine (do author search). He explains.
Than thank us, we are saving you money!

Thanks guys i appreciate it.