Get Out of My Head!

The Seven Simple Rules of Regifting

Ho-lee shit. How the…

lol it didn’t get it right

aww shit i did it twice more and it got it right both of those times WTF da interwebz reading my brain

[quote]trav123456 wrote:
lol it didn’t get it right[/quote]

If you do the math right, it always gets it right.

your number should always be a multiple of 9… bah. i was gettin freaked the hell out for a sec.

[quote]Uncle Gabby wrote:
trav123456 wrote:
lol it didn’t get it right

If you do the math right, it always gets it right. [/quote]

Yes but how, is it based on odds or something?

EDIT:

NVM…Figured it out.

Yea, it is a simple little math trick is all.

if you look at every multiple of 9… 18,27,36… so forth, they are all the same gift on that giant chart.

the gift rotates so it seems like it is guessing it each time, when in reality you are cycling through every possible multiple of 9 from 81 to 9 when you “choose” a number…

12=9 39=27 99=81 every number will be a multiple of 9

Actually, I think it works but counting which box your mouse sits over longest. They assume that you’ll mouse over your box when finding it and probably hold it there longest.
I tried it a few times without picking any number and just putting my mouse over a certain box for five or so seconds, it always picked that one.

[quote]ShaneM686 wrote:

if you look at every multiple of 9… 18,27,36… so forth, they are all the same gift on that giant chart.

the gift rotates so it seems like it is guessing it each time, when in reality you are cycling through every possible multiple of 9 from 81 to 9 when you “choose” a number…

12=9 39=27 99=81 every number will be a multiple of 9[/quote]

Yep, ruin it for everybody, genius.

[quote]Sharp4850 wrote:
Actually, I think it works but counting which box your mouse sits over longest. They assume that you’ll mouse over your box when finding it and probably hold it there longest.
I tried it a few times without picking any number and just putting my mouse over a certain box for five or so seconds, it always picked that one.[/quote]

No it doesn’t work like that idiot

Couldn’t pick 5 as a number. Well that’s just wrong… What has the world come to if a man can’t pick 5 as his number?

I did it twice and it got the answer right both times. I was amazed.

So I picked 7. Fail.

So I decided to forget the first part and picked 64 as my number. Fail.

So I came back to talk about how the internet couldn’t read my mind because my mind was invincible to the internets, only to discover it was a math trick.

:frowning:

haha bitch i picked whimsical whimsicals, suck it!

[quote]That One Guy wrote:
Sharp4850 wrote:
I tried it a few times without picking any number and just putting my mouse over a certain box for five or so seconds, it always picked that one.

No it doesn’t work like that idiot[/quote]

Really.

[quote]Uncle Gabby wrote:
ShaneM686 wrote:

12=9 39=27 99=81 every number will be a multiple of 9

Yep, ruin it for everybody, genius.[/quote]

i sories… i can say it was the interwebz reading your brain… which many people would believe actually hahah