Get Out of Debt!!

They really don’t want you to know about this, but feel free to pass this on, because it works.
First, call your creditors. Be nice, be cordial, but get the info.
Ask them what your balance is. Get the exact amount.
Now, this is the secret part.
Write a check for the amount of your debt. Make sure the check is good.
They’ll cash your check and your apply it to your account and your balance will be zero.

Everyone that I have shown this to has remarked at how easy it is. There statement, “you mean, stop spending money stupidly and expecting others to bail me out, and take personal responsibility for my obligations?” YES. It’s just that easy.

I am thinking of writing an e-book and need some testimonials. Send me your success stories, please.

lol

I tried it once but it wasn’t quite as satisfying as living off the public tit and getting bailed out.

Sorry, I don’t think that’s what you’re shooting for as far as testimonials go. Feel free to edit to suit your needs.

[quote]ouroboro_s wrote:
I tried it “as satisfying as living”.

that’s what you’re shooting for, as far as testimonials go. I Feel free.[/quote]

Edited

I think my mom and dad both attended one of your seminars, because that is essentailly what they told me many years ago.

LOL, you probably could make an Ebook based solely on that.

Hell, Robert Kiyosaki made billions of dollars by basically telling people “accumulate sources of passive income, like real estate and businesses” :slight_smile:

Your advice is simple and straightforward; people are not going to like this one bit.

Bullshit, there is no possible way that would actually work:

Steps for financial freedom

1. drop out of high school
  2. knock someone up, rinse and repeat
  3. Rims, tires, and stereo > everything else
  4. Welfare
  5. Very Important once on welfare, you must give up any hope of trying to make it on your own or you will lose the welfare check. Do not, under any circumstances, try to become productive.

[quote]dk44 wrote:
4. Welfare
5. Very Important once on welfare, you must give up any hope of trying to make it on your own or you will lose the welfare check. Do not, under any circumstances, try to become productive. [/quote]

lmao