T Nation

Get Me a Fat Loss Plan

Specs: 6’3" 225 lbs
History: lifting seriously for 1.5 years, ate uncleanly for 1 year, saw gains in my body.

I have belly fat that I’d like to eliminate, becoming cut like Brad Pitt in Fight Club. After I get cut I want to clean bulk like a bodybuilder.

I was doing Shotgun Method, which really challenged me and I loved it, and sprints 1-2x per week. My goal as of now is weight loss, so I want a program for weight loss.

Thanks.

Well you’re certainly not shy, are you?

How about F*ck off and die?

[quote]-ironman- wrote:
how about F*ck off and die?[/quote]

That’s a bit rude.

What did I say that was so rude?

Wow, whos that guy in your avatar ironman. fantastic build

[quote]-ironman- wrote:
How about F*ck off and die?[/quote]

ya, what did he say that offended you?

If you mention your goals, and brad pitt in one sentance your going to get flamed on here.
%.

At the same time, i agree that although this is a bodybuilding forum i know a lot of us are just average joes that want to look good nekid.

For future reference, dont mention brad pitt, and you’ll be good.

My advice to you would be trying something like RFFL or EDT for fat loss.

You gave us your height and weight, but what is your BF%. I will say based on my recent experience that its fairly easy to get to around 10-12% and its gonna take A LOT more effort and time to get below that point.

The guy in Ironman’s avatar is Sonny Bill Williams. He’s a rugby league player from New Zealand. And yeah, his physique is probably what almost every kiwi boy strives for.

Also, thread title pisses me off. “Get me a fat loss plan”? Why, sure, m’lord, just wait right here while I do that!

[quote]G87 wrote:
Also, thread title pisses me off. “Get me a fat loss plan”? Why, sure, m’lord, just wait right here while I do that! [/quote]

Hehe nice avatar… it goes along with your reply…

seriously though, OP cant you see the search button at the top… What do you think theres no fat loss routines on this site?

Your thread just seems LAZY, and any fat loss plan you attempt will require you to be anything but lazy.

Do some research first and then ask questions to help fine tune a strategy to accomplish your goals.

Do NOT sit back and be willfully ignorant and expect others to “Get you a fatloss program”

[quote]dankid wrote:
If you mention your goals, and brad pitt in one sentance your going to get flamed on here.
%.

At the same time, i agree that although this is a bodybuilding forum i know a lot of us are just average joes that want to look good nekid.

[/quote]

I don’t give a shit if people get upset about me using Brad Pitt as an example. Chad Waterbury illustrated the aesthetics and importance of lean muscle by showing a pic of Brad Pitt in a T-Nation article just a month or two ago.

I asked for a weight loss plan, however I don’t understand all this prissiness and offense taken because of the word “get.” Come on!

Honestly, I don’t anyone is offended more confused because these
programs are soo easy to find on this site.

Good luck and bust your ass!

You will probably need to implement some nutritional discipline, check out JB’s precision nutrition program, that will correct your eating habits and provide you with the information to be able to set up a male fat loss plan.

[quote]SpadeK wrote:
I asked for a weight loss plan, however I don’t understand all this prissiness and offense taken because of the word “get.” Come on!
[/quote]

Well in that case, get one yourself. You’re getting hostile answers because people are working hard trying to figure out the best diet for their own goals. They don’t have the time or patience to give someone else a free diet plan.

However, if you take the time to craft a diet plan for yourself, or even just a sample log of what you eat on a daily basis, you’ll find much more helpful advice.

hard work and diet.
how hard can that be?

[quote]SpadeK wrote:
dankid wrote:
%.

I don’t give a shit if people get upset about me using Brad Pitt as an example. Chad Waterbury illustrated the aesthetics and importance of lean muscle by showing a pic of Brad Pitt in a T-Nation article just a month or two ago.

[/quote]

How about you do some research yourself and get a plan that you like? There are plenty of programs for fatloss here. You yourself mentioned reading a Waterbury article. Read some more. Educate YOURSELF. This is not Weightwatchers.

[quote]SpadeK wrote:
dankid wrote:
%.

[/quote]

A) if you’re already reading articles on this site it should be simple to come up with your own fatloss plan

B)the authors do not select the pictures that go into their articles.

c) If that really is your goal you should migrate to bb.com

[quote]SpadeK wrote:
dankid wrote:
%.

[/quote]

That being said, the bullet point here is: “Why don’t you search for a good fatloss program in the articles?”

People have already suggested things like EDT which I will second. So go look for the original EDT article. It’s deceptively simple but hard as piss if done correctly. It also can give you a chance to cool out on the free movement lifts and frequent the machines if you’re down with that. Or just use Dumbbells, as I do.

So there you go. It’s not what you ask, It’s how you asked it.

-chris