Get Her in the Cage (Alicia Sacramone)

[quote]allNatural wrote:
She’s pretty hot but she’s got a neck like a linebacker[/quote]

Agreed. But with a face like that… OMG. F*** I envy her neck hypertrophy.

[quote]rudilerm wrote:
allNatural wrote:
She’s pretty hot but she’s got a neck like a linebacker

Agreed. But with a face like that… OMG. F*** I envy her neck hypertrophy.[/quote]

Yeah she has some real fine delicate bone structure. She wouldn’t be cute after a cage fight.

Hmm, chick that looks like a man? No thanks. Adriana Lima blows that “girl” out of the water.

Hehe nice girls :stuck_out_tongue:

But she does has a serious neck to be honest, I would agree with adriana lima xD

Doesn’t change that i want to tongue her anus.

[quote]chitown34 wrote:
Hmm, chick that looks like a man? No thanks. Adriana Lima blows that “girl” out of the water.

you have an interesting concept of what men should look like. I am convinced there is a correlation between sentiments like this and the legion of teens who want to know how to get t3h hyooog 15" bicepts.

The number of comments on her neck is ridiculous. girl is hot.

Her ass.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
how could you hold out on us?

that onion is making me cry.

kmc

One of the NBC commentators said her profile on the NBC website has the second most hits only to Micheal Phelps. “Everyone obviously sympathizes for her.” No NBC they are trying to find more pictures of that ass.

Probably has something to do with her being hot as hell and in need of rescuing from the horrible judges who have been raping her and her teammates

[quote]Xen Nova wrote:
Probably has something to do with her being hot as hell and in need of rescuing from the horrible judges who have been raping her and her teammates[/quote]

I never thought I would get angry watching Gymnastics but I did with the BULLSHIT judging on the vault last night!

Lets be honest here, she’s hot and therefore not giving her a gold is a travesty of the highest degree.

[quote]Xen Nova wrote:
Her ass.[/quote]

Jesus fucking christ.

Your first thought upon seeing he was to “get her in the cage”?

I’m very disappointed Xen. Very disappointed. :stuck_out_tongue:

how do you compare an olypmic athlete and a super model?

Alicia Vs. Adriana

That’s stupid.

Let’s keep on topic here.

Alicia is outstanding at her sport; and looks fantastic while doing it.

Yes another hot italian chick from the state where champions are made, MA.

by cage i meant the one I have in my basement.

but yea the olympic judges screwed her, and the only person that should be screwing her imo is ME.

and uh she goes to Brown, isn’t that Rhode Island? my cousin plays football for brown I’m trying to get him to hook it up!

[quote]Xen Nova wrote:
by cage i meant the one I have in my basement.

but yea the olympic judges screwed her, and the only person that should be screwing her imo is ME.

and uh she goes to Brown, isn’t that Rhode Island? my cousin plays football for brown I’m trying to get him to hook it up![/quote]

Brown? Isn’t that a color?

Brown University, same College she goes to

http://brownbears.cstv.com/sports/c-gym/brow-c-gym-body.html

http://brownbears.cstv.com/sports/c-gym/mtt/sacramone_alicia00.html

Sweet. I’m originally from RI and have family there. I think one of my cousins is going to Brown. I should have him check into her. HA!

I’m doing the same :-p
Interview her dude, or train her…after dark.