T Nation

Get Her in the Cage (Alicia Sacramone)

Her knocking out a guy:

her just…being really hot:

How do I meet her, or a woman like her. Damn.

Delicious.

She’s pretty hot but she’s got a neck like a linebacker

[quote]Xen Nova wrote:
Her knocking out a guy:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2QA6s7p-zU8

[/quote]
This is a good example of what can be done with the correct fundamentals of technique. If you watch that punch she didn’t have a lot of velocity on it, but it was right on the point of the chin, her forearm was aligned in the same plane of motion as the elbow and she side stepped so her whole body mass was moving behind the punch and pulled it through snapping his head around.

The gymnastics training helps and not just because she is strong. A lot of gymnastics moves involve using the body like a wip so she knows how to maintain that kinetic chain.

It would be a real waste to put her into cag fighting.

She has a killer body, way better than a fitness competitor. She is lean but she doesn’t look like Bruce Lee. And bonus of bonuses she doesn’t have plastic titties, it’s all her.

[quote]allNatural wrote:
She’s pretty hot but she’s got a neck like a linebacker[/quote]

Holy shit. Ain’t it the truth.

[quote]allNatural wrote:
She’s pretty hot but she’s got a neck like a linebacker[/quote]

bonus! her neck doesn’t get tired when she’s giving head

She should hook up with drivethruhero. That would elevate his status considerably (check his RMP thread if you don’t know him).

Schwing!

[quote]allNatural wrote:
She’s pretty hot but she’s got a neck like a linebacker[/quote]

Yeah but that is life insurance for a gymnast. There are probably as many gymnasts who have had their necks broken as football players.

Not to mention it is sexy as hell.

[quote]Sifu wrote:
allNatural wrote:
She’s pretty hot but she’s got a neck like a linebacker

Yeah but that is life insurance for a gymnast. There are probably as many gymnasts who have had their necks broken as football players. [/quote]

Of course, I’m just saying it’s not very feminine, although Xen makes an excellent point about the neck strength advantage.

I think I’m in love.

[quote]allNatural wrote:
She’s pretty hot but she’s got a neck like a linebacker[/quote]

Its hot on her IMO, she is an athlete…

Xen Nova wrote:
The gymnastics training helps and not just because she is strong. A lot of gymnastics moves involve using the body like a wip so she knows how to maintain that kinetic chain.[/quote]

Yeah, I’m bummed I didn’t do gymnastics as a kid. The gymnastics coach was really pushing me to join, but I didn’t because I was a kid and thought gymnastics was girly.

I don’t care what you say–gymnastics is a badass sport and gymnasts are build like monsters.

Not sure how I feel about her pectoral cleavage though.

It’s all “real feel” that’s what matters.

I saw her on the trials a few weeks ago; she was good, but there was someone who was blowing her scores out of the water.

But hell yeah, I’d hit that with gusto and resolve.

Wowsers.

[quote]Kalle wrote:
allNatural wrote:
She’s pretty hot but she’s got a neck like a linebacker

Its hot on her IMO, she is an athlete… [/quote]

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO true.

kmc

i really need a chick like this (again)