T Nation

Get Fit

Allrite, i posted a bulletin earlier but didnt really give a good pic, and didnt really make it clear on what i was asking. OK im 5’11 202 pds. My Routine, is a 5 on 2 off…usually on the 2 off i am doing cardio.

I am wanting to know a good diet to get on…cause im starting to figure out u hafta to eat right. Ok im wanting to get bigger…but i also am gonna have to cut to get definition. Ok i wanna be able to get cut but my goal is to be 225…with about u know 8-10% BODY FAT. So if you could help me out with the diet gimme sum tips.

Imma be doin some cardio videos they burn pretty good. So im not gonna run. I just wna ta good diet to go with that. And ill put that video into my trainin about 3 days outta tha 7.

my schedule is

Day 1- Chest
Day 2- Shoulders, Traps, Back
Day 3- Legs
Day 4- Arms
Day 5- Chest
Day 6- off (cardio,abs, calves)
Day 7- Off (cardio,abs, calves)

My legs grow pretty fast so right now im only gonna work em out 1 time a week. But hit it hard.
Neways if you could just help me out thanx

Oh heres a nother pic then the one i had put up on my otehr post…its not much better tho.

I would put in another leg session, decide what my imediate goal is and go twards it.

The search function is your best friend.

[quote]n3wb wrote:
I would put in another leg session, decide what my imediate goal is and go twards it.

The search function is your best friend.[/quote]

alrite i’ll add another session to saturday as far as legs. But do you got nething on diet?

Go to the Beginner’s thread there are diets listed in there. Also there are the 7 habits and all the information you need. That would be the place to start.

What are you doing now as far as diet?? Have you read any of the articles?? Id also suggest the seven habit read that and nail those things first then progress, to a diet that fits your Goals. Your looking to gain try Massive Eating reloaded

Phill

[quote]Outrage247 wrote:
Go to the Beginner’s thread there are diets listed in there. Also there are the 7 habits and all the information you need. That would be the place to start. [/quote]

Once that’s all sorted, you should get a book on English Grammar.

Regarding your goals, bear in mind you won’t be able to gain muscle, and get really cut, all at the same time.

[quote]Joshua1987 wrote:
Imma be doin some cardio videos they burn pretty good. [/quote]

What? like Jane Fonda?

Damn…

[quote]Miserere wrote:
Outrage247 wrote:
Go to the Beginner’s thread there are diets listed in there. Also there are the 7 habits and all the information you need. That would be the place to start.

Once that’s all sorted, you should get a book on English Grammar.

Regarding your goals, bear in mind you won’t be able to gain muscle, and get really cut, all at the same time.[/quote]

Ok this is a bodybuilding site, i could care less about the english grammar shit. As far as the Gettin Muscle and gettin cut. So your sayin I cant gain muscle while gettin it defined at the same time? How can you not? I mean ur building, just doing more reps correct, neways fill me in with that part. Thanks. Ok i looked at some good diets, i read quite a bit. I cant afford all the chicken, and steaks and all tat. But i will control my eating better. As far as eating a big breakfast, good lunch, and chilling out at dinner so i dont store fat when i sleep. Neways thanx

[quote]Stuey wrote:
Joshua1987 wrote:
Imma be doin some cardio videos they burn pretty good.

What? like Jane Fonda?

Damn…

[/quote]

The cardio thing is TURBO JAM, that shits pretty good. I do the ab video too. works good i like it.