Get Defensive When Asked 'Still Working Out'?

[quote]postholedigger wrote:

[quote]roybot wrote:

[quote]Professor X wrote:

“Do you lift weights?”

“Uh, not really. I sleep next to a bee hive”.[/quote]

LOL!![/quote]

When I get big like X, I’ll start using that :)[/quote]

Spare a thought for the people who’ve been attacked by a swarm of killer bees but get accused of working out. What about their feelings?

Were you hoping he would open the conversation with, "Hey man, you still dating that imaginary 400-year old chick?

If I got defensive about every dumbass statement people make all day, I wouldn’t have time for anything else.

“Do you lift weights?”

Hahahahahahahaha

I get it.

You’re swole…like you’re allergic to bee stings.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahah

[quote]Ct. Rockula wrote:

If I got defensive about every dumbass statement people make all day, I wouldn’t have time for anything else.

“Do you lift weights?”

Hahahahahahahaha

I get it.

[/quote]

Thank GOD you showed up.

Just for the sake of educating all of us…just how fattening is all night blood sucking?!

[quote]roguevampire wrote:
Someone that hasn’t seen me in awhile asked me if i still workout. Now, we as lifters, bodybuilders however you want to term it, can sometimes be overly sensitive about comments made. this question always irratates me. I feel like saying “do i fucking look like i still workout.” instead i just say quickly, “I sure do.”

I know i can’t be alone in this. do others get a tad defensive if and when this question is posed.[/quote]

“Do you lift weights?”

Hahahahahahahaha

I get it.

[/quote]

Thank GOD you showed up.

Just for the sake of educating all of us…just how fattening is all night blood sucking?![/quote]

It depends on the person. I like grass fed white bitches as my main feeding source. A grass fed white bitch can be up to 99 percent lean with roughly 8000 grams of protein per serving.

“Do you lift weights?”

Hahahahahahahaha

I get it.

[/quote]

Thank GOD you showed up.

Just for the sake of educating all of us…just how fattening is all night blood sucking?![/quote]

This fattening.

^^
Damn…does “it” still work out?

I can see why someone would ask now.

^^
Damn…does “it” still work out?[/quote]

No…not any more.

[quote]super saiyan wrote:
Were you hoping he would open the conversation with, "Hey man, you still dating that imaginary 400-year old chick?[/quote]

LOL!

@OP,
Chill. why are you so against normal people making normal conversations with you?

Someone that hasn’t seen me in awhile asked me if i still workout. Now, we as lifters, bodybuilders however you want to term it, can sometimes be overly sensitive about comments made. this question always irratates me. I feel like saying “do i fucking look like i still workout.” instead i just say quickly, “I sure do.”

I know i can’t be alone in this. do others get a tad defensive if and when this question is posed.[/quote]

I am sure it was inadvertent. Maybe they were just trying to make conversation, and knew its a topic you could talk about. It happens, people have the generic question based conversation starters, like “Crazy weather, huh?”, or “How’s work?”, or “So are you still fucking dudes bro?”

[quote]roybot wrote:
No…not any more.

Aww, poor fat bastard… he didn’t deserve to die that way. He was defenceless!

[quote]DarkNinjaa wrote:
Aww, poor fat bastard… he didn’t deserve to die that way. He was defenceless!
[/quote]

He was already dead - he just didn’t know it. The undead never do…

/flinty eyed, granite voiced, lantern jawed mock-heroism.

You guys ever thought someone is just trying to be friendly and start a conversation with you?

[quote]super saiyan wrote:
Were you hoping he would open the conversation with, "Hey man, you still dating that imaginary 400-year old chick?[/quote]

Good one, lol

OP continues to amuse me with his “off” statements. Half-tempted to invite this dastardly rogue blood-sucker to lift with me and detazathoth while I’m in NH/MA in upcoming weeks…to settle this controversy once and for all! Lol.

Usually a nonchalant “Yes” suffices.

[quote]hungry4more wrote:
OP continues to amuse me with his “off” statements. Half-tempted to invite this dastardly rogue blood-sucker to lift with me and detazathoth while I’m in NH/MA in upcoming weeks…to settle this controversy once and for all! Lol. [/quote]

We will devour you.

You really care? Maybe you need to get your estrogen checked.

you are one sensitive pussy.

anywho.

time yet to start posting funny gifs and pictures?