T Nation

Get Bigger Quicker

ok i work out hard everyday i mean 2 hours a day i run alot i am only 18 years old i am like 176 pounds but my arms are like 15inchs unflexed i mean i want to get my arms and other body parts bigger quicker i want to know what 2 do, i been working out about 2 years and i bench only 235 and i know some football kids that workout only for like 2 years that can bench over 300 i dont understand plus they have bigger arms i need help…

Read this: http://www.t-nation.com/readTopic.do?id=550116
and then this: http://www.t-nation.com/readTopic.do?id=640350

quit overtraining and eat more and you might get “bigger quicker”.

[quote]skrying wrote:
Read this: http://www.t-nation.com/readTopic.do?id=550116
and then this: http://www.t-nation.com/readTopic.do?id=640350[/quote]

Synopsis:

Eat
Sleep
Lift Heavy
Be consistent
Be disciplined

Fuck Fear, Fuck Doubt, Fuck everyone else…just tend to yourself and your goals.

And again refer to those two links.

quit overtraining and eat more and you might get “bigger quicker”. I agree…

Wow. Just wow. Whatever school is guy attended really failed him. I can’t believe people like this can graduate. But maybe I shouldn’t make that assumption. Or, perhaps I should phrase it like this:

wow just wow whatever school is guy attended really failed him I can’t believe people like this can graduate but maybe i shouldnt make that assumption

[quote]jchatt wrote:
Wow. Just wow. Whatever school is guy attended really failed him. I can’t believe people like this can graduate. But maybe I shouldn’t make that assumption. Or, perhaps I should phrase it like this:

wow just wow whatever school is guy attended really failed him I can’t believe people like this can graduate but maybe i shouldnt make that assumption

[/quote]

LOL.

sigh young kids of today…

[quote]Xen Nova wrote:
skrying wrote:
Read this: http://www.t-nation.com/readTopic.do?id=550116
and then this: http://www.t-nation.com/readTopic.do?id=640350

Synopsis:

Eat
Sleep
Lift Heavy
Be consistent
Be disciplined

Fuck Fear, Fuck Doubt, Fuck everyone else…just tend to yourself and your goals.

And again refer to those two links.[/quote]

Well said. Lift on the basics like your life depended on it. Squat till you can do at least double bodyweight-strict, deep and raw-with only a belt. I grew from 200 to over 300 in my late 20s by lifting like my life depended on it, Find the hardest training guys in your area and jump on the train. A guy who starts training hard and correct in his late teens will make gains that someone in their late 20s and on could never make-due to puberty and your body being set up to grow naturally.