T Nation

Get a Life (Stupid Threads)

Hypothetical situation: Someone creates a basically stupid thread not to ask a question, but just to be stupid, which would beg the question, “why bother posting it?”

All the guys will be polarized one way or another.

All the women will step in and overcomplicate the topic.

If you post, you’re part of the problem.

lol wut

I think the much stranger situation is when someone makes a messed up post to piss people off, or posts in the RMP forum…and then never returns.

You’d think they’d at least join in the arguing.

[quote]Synthetickiller wrote:
Hypothetical situation: Someone creates a basically stupid thread not to ask a question, but just to be stupid, which would beg the question, “why bother posting it?”

All the guys will be polarized one way or another.

All the women will step in and overcomplicate the topic.

If you post, you’re part of the problem.[/quote]

Well, you took the time to get online and create a thread telling people to stop making dumb threads and get a life. Isn’t that worse than the dumb thread itself? Is my post even worse because I’m commenting on the subject?

Quite the paradox, isn’t it? Lol…

I’m just streakin’ through this thread. Wooohooo!

WRONG!!!

DB

So it begins…

boring with a lowercase ‘b’ and no period

F

How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood while dancing with an unknown number of angels on the head of a pin who are bored from creating a rock so big even they can’t lift it?

How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood while dancing with an unknown number of angels on the head of a pin who are bored from creating a rock so big even they can’t lift it?