Get a Damn Avatar!

For all you regular posters out there without an avatar, what gives? Don’t make me name names…

Yeah, but please no nude avatars. Some of the more delicate people here might get upset.

I think his complaint is with the “male nude avatars” … i.e. the bodybuilders. The nerve of some people putting bodybuilders as their avatars on a site dedicated to bodybuilding and lifting weights

How about an avatar of a fishstick?

[quote]AngryVader wrote:
Yeah, but please no nude avatars. Some of the more delicate people here might get upset.[/quote]

Shush. People will think you’re serious, and start using something disgusting - like clothed avatars.

[quote]pushmepullme wrote:
AngryVader wrote:
Yeah, but please no nude avatars. Some of the more delicate people here might get upset.

Shush. People will think you’re serious, and start using something disgusting - like clothed avatars.[/quote]

Or burnt cornbread.

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:
For all you regular posters out there without an avatar, what gives? Don’t make me name names…[/quote]

Yeah, there MUST be some Danny Tanner pics that no one has used yet. (^:

[quote]Big_Boss wrote:
pushmepullme wrote:
AngryVader wrote:

Shush. People will think you’re serious, and start using something disgusting - like clothed avatars.

Or burnt cornbread.[/quote]

Is that what that is?? I must have no imagination.

[quote]tootles27 wrote:
Big_Boss wrote:
pushmepullme wrote:
AngryVader wrote:

Or burnt cornbread.

Is that what that is?? I must have no imagination.[/quote]

It’s a Jesus fishstick.

AngryVader wrote:

Shush. People will think you’re serious, and start using something disgusting - like clothed avatars.[/quote]

<gasp!> They wouldn’t!

Are there any websites with good avatars? The ones I have are pretty played out.

tootles27 wrote:
Big_Boss wrote:
pushmepullme wrote:
AngryVader wrote:

Or burnt cornbread.

It’s a Jesus fishstick.[/quote]

Looks like a Jeff Daniels fishstick.

tootles27 wrote:
Big_Boss wrote:
pushmepullme wrote:
AngryVader wrote:

Or burnt cornbread.

It’s a Jesus fishstick.[/quote]

Ah,I see…interesting.

[quote]tootles27 wrote:
LankyMofo wrote:
For all you regular posters out there without an avatar, what gives? Don’t make me name names…

Yeah, there MUST be some Danny Tanner pics that no one has used yet. (^:[/quote]

Serially!

I don’t see any perps posting in this thread as of yet, but the #1 perp is Cephalic_Carnage. Over 3k posts and no avatar. The nerve! I’m supposed to read peoples names to know who is responding? Preposterous!

Keep avoiding this thread people, I’ll keep naming names…

[quote]debraD wrote:
pushmepullme wrote:
tootles27 wrote:
Big_Boss wrote:
pushmepullme wrote:
AngryVader wrote:

Or burnt cornbread.

It’s a Jesus fishstick.

[/quote]

Lol, I didn’t realize what it was but Jeff Daniels fishstick sounds hilarious. That should go on ebay for what, like, $7-8 bucks at least, right?

[quote]jermag27 wrote:
Are there any websites with good avatars? The ones I have are pretty played out.
[/quote]

You can use any picture as an avatar. Are you asking for any websites with good pictures?

[quote]debraD wrote:
pushmepullme wrote:
tootles27 wrote:
Big_Boss wrote:
pushmepullme wrote:
AngryVader wrote:

Or burnt cornbread.

It’s a Jesus fishstick.

[/quote]

lol…I agree.

[quote]Big_Boss wrote:
pushmepullme wrote:
tootles27 wrote:
Big_Boss wrote:
pushmepullme wrote:
AngryVader wrote:

Or burnt cornbread.

It’s a Jesus fishstick.

Ah,I see…interesting.[/quote]

I think it might be a dangerous weapon if you leave that out unwrapped overnight. Just sayin.

[quote]debraD wrote:
pushmepullme wrote:
tootles27 wrote:
Big_Boss wrote:
pushmepullme wrote:
AngryVader wrote:

Or burnt cornbread.

It’s a Jesus fishstick.

[/quote]

LOL!

I thought Dave Coulier when I first saw it.

No, just pre-sized ones. Nevermind.