Germans Are the Master Race

And Jews Are God’s Chosen People…

In class today, we were talking about supremacism, and the Professor cited this as an example. I asked her, why it was considered volatile that the Nazis claimed they were the Master Race when the Jews continue to claim they were God’s Chosen People.

What is the difference here?

Does anyone else see a blatant contradiction.

Really…your gonna compare the two, really?

That boy ain’t right.

Maybe you should post a little less in the future and listen more to your teachers.

Obviously, the difference lies in applied consequence.

While Jews or every religion can claim as much as they want, it’s perfectly OK, as long as their claims are limited to the divine.

Do they really bother you that much when they imply you won’t have a good seat in their idea of afterlife?

The Nazis didn’t just make claims, they made others bear the consequences of their ideas.
Because they thought themselves superiour to Jews like men are to rats and roaches, it was acceptable and even required to exterminate them.

Every religous, semi-religous or philosphical idea you may come up with can be as weird as it gets, as long as you don’t force it or it’s consequences onto others,

Master race, is that like the Indy 500 but older.

Gods chosen people, is that like being picked for the Price is Right

[quote]Maybe you should post a little less in the future and listen more to your teachers.

Obviously, the difference lies in applied consequence.

While Jews or every religion can claim as much as they want, it’s perfectly OK, as long as their claims are limited to the divine.

Do they really bother you that much when they imply you won’t have a good seat in their idea of afterlife?

The Nazis didn’t just make claims, they made others bear the consequences of their ideas.
Because they thought themselves superiour to Jews like men are to rats and roaches, it was acceptable and even required to exterminate them.

Every religous, semi-religous or philosphical idea you may come up with can be as weird as it gets, as long as you don’t force it or it’s consequences onto others,
[/quote]

I understand what you’re getting at.

But supremacism in any format is volatile, except in modern era when applied to minorities.

If the Spanish were to write texts on how they are God’s chosen race, in the same way Judaism holds their concept true, then there would be great controversy surrounding the subject.

It seems like an contradictory assertion. In fact the German’s during the 1930s, claiming to be the master race, may have even been reactionary to their jewish population’s assertion.

I just find both statements equally abhorrent, I don’t draw a line between the two.

[quote]Schwarzfahrer wrote:

Do they really bother you that much when they imply you won’t have a good seat in their idea of afterlife? [/quote]

Obviously, you haven’t met the Zionist kind. But to be fair, they’re not limited to Jews.

Comparing Nazis to Jews is very silly though. There are plenty of races or nations which think of themselves as masters of the universe. Look at Japanese or American nationalism.

[quote]lixy wrote:
Schwarzfahrer wrote:

Obviously, you haven’t met the Zionist kind. But to be fair, they’re not limited to Jews.

Comparing Nazis to Jews is very silly though. There are plenty of races or nations which think of themselves as masters of the universe. Look at Japanese or American nationalism.[/quote]

and Muslims. Convert or Die Biotch.

Sikkhario,

This is an honest inquiry, and I mean no disrespect. I’ll qualify that by saying I have friends who don’t like Jews. Is antisemitism (against Jews) common in Latino culture? The reason I ask is because I’ve seen evidence for this elsewhere. I was wondering if it’s true, and if so, where does it come from?

I don’t know about AntiSemitism.

I don’t think Latinos are particularly opposed to Arabs or Jews.

I think many Latinos are distrustful of most non- Latinos, there is also a level of white idolization that goes on. Combined with a neo-colonial indigenous love-hate relationship.

There are many Arabs and Jews in all Latin countries, more Arabs in our countries than in the USA I imagine.

From what my Grandma has told me,most Arabs mixed in with the Bolivian population, and Jews did not marry into regular society.

I don’t know if there is more anti-jewish sentiment or more anti-arab sentiment. But there is anti-jewish sentiment among some people.

Mostly for economic reasons. At least what I’ve for economic reasons.

If you’re suggesting I’m an anti-semite, I’m not, I have no issue with any of the semitic peoples. Some of my extended family is Turco, they are from Syria and married into my family a generation or two ago. The surname is Farah.

Some of the distrust for Jews, probably comes from the reconquista.

The Christians pushed the Muslims out of Spain, an important part of Spanish history. The reconquista ended the same year, the Spanish started settling the new world. So this cultural happening isn’t far off, in American history either.

Anyways the Jews were brought to Spain with the other semitic people’s, the Moors and Arabs, and stayed after it was over.

They were not welcomed and seen as carpet bagging foriegner intruders, who profited from Muslim rule, many fled to the New World, after the inquisition through them out and maintained their reputation there.

[quote]Sikkario wrote:
There are many Arabs and Jews in all Latin countries, more Arabs in our countries than in the USA I imagine.

[/quote]

Guess again, scooter.

You’d be wrong Rain Jack.

They are 7 million Arab Americans in the USA, and just in Brazil 10 million alone.

Let’s not get into arguing dumbass statistics tho, in the end it will be futile.

I just want to point out that there are MANY Arabs in Latin America. Part of this may also be more prevalent as megatropolis living is more common in Latin America, thus proximity and influence of groups like Jews and Arabs is more easily spread as so many people live in large cities.

[quote]Sikkario wrote:

In class today, we were talking about supremacism, and she cited this as an example. I asked her, why it was considered volatile that the Nazis claimed they were the Master Race when the Jews continue to claim they were God’s Chosen People.

Does anyone else see a blatant contradiction.[/quote]

In Judaism, God has given the Jews an assignment — to civilise the world, to make the world more god-like. We’re not just supposed to obey the Commandments but lead by example and re-make the world.

Since we’ve not lived up fully to the assignment, some in Judaism say that God punishes the Jews, harshly because of failing to live up to the mandate.

Kind of like how the Republicans abandoned the Contract and got punished — by being kicked out on their ears.

Nazis want to rule, Jews want to civilise…big difference.

Remake the WORLD? Civilise the world? Interesting. So the jews know more than others as to how things ought to be? That implies a superior intellect and understanding. So the jews know what’s best for me? Is this actually preached?

Sounds like supremacism to me.

[quote]Headhunter wrote:
Sikkario wrote:

In class today, we were talking about supremacism, and she cited this as an example. I asked her, why it was considered volatile that the Nazis claimed they were the Master Race when the Jews continue to claim they were God’s Chosen People.

In Judaism, God has given the Jews an assignment — to civilise the world, to make the world more god-like. We’re not just supposed to obey the Commandments but lead by example and re-make the world.

Since we’ve not lived up fully to the assignment, some in Judaism say that God punishes the Jews, harshly because of failing to live up to the mandate.

Kind of like how the Republicans abandoned the Contract and got punished — by being kicked out on their ears.

[/quote]

[quote]Headhunter wrote:
Sikkario wrote:

[/quote]

No difference at all, if you put it that way.

ok…how about, the Nazis want to rule through murdering millions, the Jews want to civilize thru humanitarian/diplomatic/religious means

[quote]Sonny S wrote:
Remake the WORLD? Civilise the world? Interesting. So the jews know more than others as to how things ought to be? That implies a superior intellect and understanding. So the jews know what’s best for me? Is this actually preached?

Sounds like supremacism to me.

Headhunter wrote:
Sikkario wrote:

[/quote]

You see, this is why we need to civilise, part of which is learning to read: God is the source of wisdom, not Jews. We are the messengers. It has NADA to do with intelligence or superiority. Messenger not master…get it?

God gave the message to the Jews and it is their job to tell it to you. They were ‘chosen’.

[quote]orion wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Sikkario wrote:

No difference at all, if you put it that way.[/quote]

Did you come to this dazzling conclusion at night, during a torchlight parade?

[quote]Headhunter wrote:
You see, this is why we need to civilise, part of which is learning to read: God is the source of wisdom, not Jews. We are the messengers. It has NADA to do with intelligence or superiority. Messenger not master…get it?

God gave the message to the Jews and it is their job to tell it to you. They were ‘chosen’. [/quote]

“For you are a holy people to YHWH your God, and God has chosen you to be his treasured people from all the nations that are on the face of the earth.” Deuteronomy 14:2

Thing is, when you have been persecuted for so long, you tend to discriminate against anyone who’s not from your group. That naturally evolves into severe resentment and the belief that Gentiles are inferior.

[quote]rugbyhit wrote:
ok…how about, the Nazis want to rule through murdering millions, the Jews want to civilize thru humanitarian/diplomatic/religious means[/quote]

Same thing. As long as you take any actions with real punch behind it, things tend to get messy.

Try this one:

Commies, Democrats, Libs, Righwingers, Neohawks, Nazis, Raelians, Trekkies, Real TMen, Faggots…

…are largely misunderstood. They really just want to…

…ultimately make the world a better place, tear down the walls that try to separate humans, make us more free then you can imagine, make sure your family is safe, help humanity, fight poverty…

See?
Practically every combination is a winner.