German Kid Goes on Rampage

poop

[quote]Dre the Hatchet wrote:
I don’t want to start a gun ownership flamewar, however I am grateful that the German government did act after the 2002 shooting, basically banning all firearms unless you’re a sports shooter (in which case you’ll haver to make do with measly .22s), work security/law enforcement or are an “endangered person”.

As a result, the next German school shooting had no casualties since the loser kid only had smoke bombs and an antique powder-based pistol.

This time there weren’t even guns involved.

I see a downward trend regarding the quality of the violence which I guess we can all agree on, is desirable.[/quote]

First I am pretty sure that you can buy rifles and shotguns in Germany-

If not, buy them in Austria and drive over the completely unprotected border?

And there was a school massacre after 2002, in fact just last year as far as I remember and he knew how to shoot.

[quote]Dre the Hatchet wrote:
I don’t want to start a gun ownership flamewar, however I am grateful that the German government did act after the 2002 shooting, basically banning all firearms unless you’re a sports shooter (in which case you’ll haver to make do with measly .22s), work security/law enforcement or are an “endangered person”.

As a result, the next German school shooting had no casualties since the loser kid only had smoke bombs and an antique powder-based pistol.

This time there weren’t even guns involved.

I see a downward trend regarding the quality of the violence which I guess we can all agree on, is desirable.[/quote]

Sport shooting with a .22 only? I don’t think so.
And again, there are practically no security checks within Europe.
While guns may be banned, crossbows aren’t and don’t require a license.
If someone wants to kill you, they will kill you. A gun, knife, crossbow, car, molotov, bomb, etc …nothing but tools.