T Nation

German Body Comp

I’m looking for my next training regimen since my current one will be up in a couple weeks. Thinking about the German Body Comp, since my ultimate goal is as much fat loss with as minimal muscle loss as possible. TC really seemed to like it but if anyone could post their routine I’d really appreciate it. Also if anyone could clarify these: in a front-split squat, do you do 3 sets with each leg forward? In Close-parallel grip pulldowns, do your palms face away or towards you? What exactly IS a california skull crusher? For leg lifts off a bench - is that for the abs (in other words, little to no weight?) Sorry for all the questions, but I’m the kind of geek that needs to know everything before I begin. Might as well own up to it :slight_smile: As always, thanks for everything.

Read an article that’s coming out Friday (issue #173) called “Meltdown Training”. It’s sort of an updated version of GBC. I think you’ll dig it.

Chris, I don’t usually curse in public forums, but you guys are un-fucking-believeable! How the HELL do you manage to read people’s minds like that?

I am continually amazed. One day I am making a pilgrimage to CO to visit T-mag world Domination HQ. You guys just rock.

I assume that a California skull crusher is the same thing as a California press. For instructions (and pictures) try typing “Poliquin one day arm cure” into the search engine. Good luck.

cali shullcrusher are differnet from cali presses, do a search and it sould be a “exerise of the month”

1. for close grip parallel pulldowns you will wnat to use one of those “V” handles 2) cali shullcrusher are differnet from cali presses, do a search and it sould be a “exerise of the month” 3) leg lifts are for your abs