T Nation

George Zimmerman Shot at In Road Rage Incident


#1

Bullet missed him. He was hit with glass from his vehicle. Minor injuries.


#2

This fucking guy…

I wonder what atrocity talking about this idiot again for 2 weeks will distract the public from?


#3

[quote]countingbeans wrote:
This fucking guy…

I wonder what atrocity talking about this idiot again for 2 weeks will distract the public from?[/quote]

ISIS.


#4

[quote]pat wrote:

[quote]countingbeans wrote:
This fucking guy…

I wonder what atrocity talking about this idiot again for 2 weeks will distract the public from?[/quote]

ISIS.[/quote]

Zimmerman is clearly a lone wolf ISIS operative…


#5

[quote]JLD2k3 wrote:
Bullet missed him. [/quote]

Too bad.

He was innocent of the murder of Martin…but clearly a raving asshole.


#6

[quote]UtahLama wrote:

[quote]JLD2k3 wrote:
Bullet missed him. [/quote]

Too bad.

He was innocent of the murder of Martin…but clearly a raving asshole.
[/quote]

Well, he is now anyway. The question is, was he before he had his life unimaginably ruined.


#7

I don’t see this guy being around much longer.


#8

Didn’t Zimmerman also get accused by his daughter or niece or something of abuse and domestic violence by his wife? He seems like a grade A cunt. That said I didn’t think there were grounds to find him guilty of the TM charge.


#9

[quote]YamatoDamashii92 wrote:
Didn’t Zimmerman also get accused by his daughter or niece or something of abuse and domestic violence by his wife? He seems like a grade A cunt. That said I didn’t think there were grounds to find him guilty of the TM charge.
[/quote]

He had several claims made against him. I know the ex-wife one was actually proven false and she admitted to lying about the whole thing. But having half the country want you dead, losing your job, losing your wife, est, could turn plenty of people into assholes.


#10

I have a theory about people whose eyes are too close together, which is an obvious GZ trait. I find them to be largely unstable people and a must to avoid in everyday life.


#11

Convicted black people will love him when he eventually resides with them.


#12

[quote]YamatoDamashii92 wrote:
Didn’t Zimmerman also get accused by his daughter or niece or something of abuse and domestic violence by his wife? He seems like a grade A cunt. That said I didn’t think there were grounds to find him guilty of the TM charge.
[/quote]

I think so yes. And I agree with you. But to my knowledge DD is right about the wife’s domestic violence charge at least, so who knows. I didn’t hear about the abuse charge though. Regardless, I think probably you and DD are both probably right lol


#13

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/shooter-was-fixated-on-george-zimmerman-police-report-says/ar-BBjXHiZ

It looks like the guy might just be a loon and this is yet another case of jumping to conclusions.


#14

Zimmerman might be a bad guy for lots of other reasons. But, there isn’t a man on T Nation who would not have done what he did regarding Trayvon Martin if put in the exact same position.


#15

Oh Zeb you are as wacky as ever . If George would have stalked me down the alley , I would have ambushed him as well


#16

[quote]pittbulll wrote:
I would have ambushed him as well [/quote]

Statistically very unlikely.

Most sober and rational people move away from threats when they feel threatened. And few and far between would engage with nothing but fists to defend themselves on non-familiar grounds.


#17

[quote]pittbulll wrote:
Oh Zeb you are as wacky as ever . If George would have stalked me down the alley , I would have ambushed him as well [/quote]

Then he would have killed you and I would have been sad :frowning:


#18

[quote]countingbeans wrote:

[quote]pittbulll wrote:
I would have ambushed him as well [/quote]

Statistically very unlikely.

Most sober and rational people move away from threats when they feel threatened. And few and far between would engage with nothing but fists to defend themselves on non-familiar grounds. [/quote]

Unless you’re a thug and then you attempt to create violence where ever you feel that you will succeed. But in this case he underestimated his prey.


#19

[quote]pittbulll wrote:
Oh Zeb you are as wacky as ever . If George would have stalked me down the alley , I would have ambushed him as well [/quote]

Cool deal. But Zimmerman had stopped following Travon and was walking away from him returning to his car at the time of the confrontation. Travon cut around Zimmerman and was stalking him then attacked him.

And the funny thing is, Z was probably right about T. T was actually a thug and a thief and may very well have been casing places to steal from.


#20

[quote]DoubleDuce wrote:

[quote]pittbulll wrote:
Oh Zeb you are as wacky as ever . If George would have stalked me down the alley , I would have ambushed him as well [/quote]

Cool deal. But Zimmerman had stopped following Travon and was walking away from him returning to his car at the time of the confrontation. Travon cut around Zimmerman and was stalking him then attacked him.

And the funny thing is, Z was probably right about T. T was actually a thug and a thief and may very well have been casing places to steal from.[/quote]

You mean he wasn’t the wide eyed innocent teen who just stepped out to get candy as the mainstream liberal media portrayed him?

Oh my…