George Zimmerman (Again)

Police in a central Florida town say they are investigating an incident involving George Zimmerman after his estranged wife reported that he was threatening her and her father with a gun.

Last week, his wife, Shellie Zimmerman. filed for divorce.

CNN quotes police as saying that Zimmerman is in “investigative custody.” Lake Mary Police Chief Steve Bracknell told the Associated Press that Shellie Zimmerman called police shortly after 2 p.m. on Monday. Bracknell says Zimmerman hasn’t been arrested and officers are at the house trying to determine what happened.

Oh snap !

What a mensch this Zimmerman is!? First he gets his ass beat then shoots and kills the teenager and he gets away with it and now he is just being such a great contributor to society again. Just saw that Zimmerman punched his father in law in the nose and may also have threatened his in-laws with a knife. This guy should get a presidential freedom award for goodness sakes. How will all the on-line pseudo psychologists now justify him again and pontificate about Zimmerman’s heroism? What a great guy. Or, is he batman?

Sounds like the kind of guy who can justly choose whether someone should live or die…

Hey lets jump to a conclusion based off a single video. Let’s not wait for any facts to come out…

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:
Hey lets jump to a conclusion based off a single video. Let’s not wait for any facts to come out…[/quote]

But it is much easier to place blame now.

[quote]dmaddox wrote:

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:
Hey lets jump to a conclusion based off a single video. Let’s not wait for any facts to come out…[/quote]

But it is much easier to place blame now.[/quote]

I heard a rumor that his father in law is black and his wife is half back. RACIST!!!

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

[quote]dmaddox wrote:

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

I heard a rumor that his father in law is black and his wife is half back. RACIST!!![/quote]

I would love to comment, but I have no clue.

[quote]dmaddox wrote:

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

[quote]dmaddox wrote:

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

I heard a rumor that his father in law is black and his wife is half back. RACIST!!![/quote]

I would love to comment, but I have no clue.
[/quote]

Lol, I saw a picture of his wife. Not black at all…

I hate Zimmermans. They fuck up everything.

If you hear his wife’s 911 call it kind of eliminates a lot of guessing but all the facts are not out yet.

[quote]gorillavanilla wrote:
If you hear his wife’s 911 call it kind of eliminates a lot of guessing but all the facts are not out yet. [/quote]

I didn’t hear it, but you know they’re going through a divorce right? I’d take her word with a grain of salts. Just like I’d take his word with a grain of salt.

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

If you hear his wife’s 911 call it kind of eliminates a lot of guessing but all the facts are not out yet. [/quote]

I didn’t hear it, but you know they’re going through a divorce right? I’d take her word with a grain of salts. Just like I’d take his word with a grain of salt. [/quote]

I would rather put salt in my ass than listen to either one of them. I am sure that relationship was all kinds of healthy before this…

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

I didn’t hear it, but you know they’re going through a divorce right? I’d take her word with a grain of salts. Just like I’d take his word with a grain of salt. [/quote]

She probably set him up, so she could then call 911 and make him look bad.

He is probably an ass anyway, but I do not know either, so I will wait till more info comes out.

Yes, I know the divorce is underway in fact there is a trailer with furniture parked outside of Shellie Zimmerman’s parents house which is most likely her stuff moved out of the house with George. I was watching local news and the helicopter zooming in on the scene. I believe the wife’s father has to go to the hospital for a broken nose.

I think Georgie thinks a gun is the answer to all his problems.

I just heard on the news, he is no longer in Protective Custody, he is now in General Population.

I think the Black Guerrilla Family is going to pay him a visit.

Waiting for Obama to say, “I have two daughters. I could EASILY have been that father in law”.

[quote]angry chicken wrote:
Waiting for Obama to say, “I have two daughters. I could EASILY have been that father in law”.[/quote]

He is busy right now trying to defuse WW3.

Anyone want to guess how those jurors feel right now ?

[quote]MaximusB wrote:

[quote]angry chicken wrote:
Waiting for Obama to say, “I have two daughters. I could EASILY have been that father in law”.[/quote]

He is busy right now trying to defuse WW3.[/quote]

Don’t you mean trying to start WW3?

Who the fuck cares how anyone ‘‘feels’’'? They aquitted him…all of them, in a Court of Law.
''Feelings" don’t apply.