George W. Bush Quotes

Uhh. It’s some funny shit, but so fucking what? What is your point? I’ve said some stupis stuff too.

“I did not have sexual relations with that woman”

Billy boy.

jlesk68,

You know the illuminati controls everything Bush says via radio waves sent out from the Washington Monument. Why do you think they have him say such silly things? What role does his inarticulate speech play in the big picture of world domination?

You can add this Bush ‘quote’ to the list:

“My fellow Americans, Tube Steak Boogie.”
-George Bush

[quote]harris447 wrote:
ZEB wrote:
You see…there is a perfectly good reason for all of this. All republicans are stupid and all democrats are smart…(eye roll).

He wasn’t speaking of all Republicans. Just George W. Bush, who everyone besides rabid, blinkered idealogues agree is a total retard.[/quote]

A total retard? Then how come his IQ exam upon entering the National Guard was higher than Sen. Kerry’s IQ score upon entering the Navy? Keep leaning left and you will keep getting disinformation!

You may not like Bush but he’s far from what you and others on the left portray him to be. I had the opportunity to meet and speak with President Bush and I can assure you that he is a very bright and engaged President. Not the things you want to hear, simply the truth.

The comment about “all republicans are stupid…” came about because the left also accused Dwight Eisenhower, Gerald Ford, Ronald Reagen and Dan Quayle of being stupid as well. It’s an old tired accusation which the left drudges up to attack republican Presidents.

People who think for themselves don’t blindly follow the liberal mantra.

[quote]lincono wrote:
harris447 wrote:
ZEB wrote:
You see…there is a perfectly good reason for all of this. All republicans are stupid and all democrats are smart…(eye roll).

He wasn’t speaking of all Republicans. Just George W. Bush, who everyone besides rabid, blinkered idealogues agree is a total retard.

When I worked in aviation we had a MEL or minimum equipment list; well, I propose we have a MEL here, or a minimum education level.[/quote]

I guess Harvard and Yale are not quite good enough anymore…LOL

[quote]hedo wrote:
jlesk68 wrote:
hedo wrote:
jlesk68 wrote:
hedo wrote:

What next? Will he be posting penis enlargment stories?

No, I’ll leave those to you…

Wow…with a rapier like wit like that you’ll go far if you ever leave mom’s basement.

Did you notice we talk about you not with you? Remind you of high school?

What else can be expected from the weak minded but cheap insults…

Read your last ten posts then read mine.

You are the poster child for lack of intellect son…now run along go annoy someone who gives a shot about your lack of opinion and gray matter. The grown ups have better things to do.

[/quote]

None of my posts have been insults and if you can’t handle anyone talking about GWB then perhaps you need to start a “I Love George W Bush” thread and sing his praises…kumbaya lord bush, kumbaya…

[quote]harris447 wrote:
ZEB wrote:

He wasn’t speaking of all Republicans. Just George W. Bush, who everyone besides rabid, blinkered idealogues agree is a total retard.[/quote]

Maybe that should be the new Democratic Party Slogan. “We can’t even beat a retard.”

[quote]reddog6376 wrote:
Maybe that should be the new Democratic Party Slogan. “We can’t even beat a retard.”[/quote]

Now that would be some funny shit!

[quote]ZEB wrote:
lincono wrote:
harris447 wrote:
ZEB wrote:

He wasn’t speaking of all Republicans. Just George W. Bush, who everyone besides rabid, blinkered idealogues agree is a total retard.

When I worked in aviation we had a MEL or minimum equipment list; well, I propose we have a MEL here, or a minimum education level.

I guess Harvard and Yale are not quite good enough anymore…LOL[/quote]

My MEL suggestion was pointed at harris447, not Bush; that was a sentence right out of junior high. Of course you couldn’t see that Zeb because you are a blinkered, idealogue!:slight_smile:

My favorite GWB quote:

“Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we.”

In lapsus veritas?

[quote]lincono wrote:
ZEB wrote:
lincono wrote:
harris447 wrote:
ZEB wrote:

When I worked in aviation we had a MEL or minimum equipment list; well, I propose we have a MEL here, or a minimum education level.

I guess Harvard and Yale are not quite good enough anymore…LOL

My MEL suggestion was pointed at harris447, not Bush; that was a sentence right out of junior high. Of course you couldn’t see that Zeb because you are a blinkered, idealogue!:)[/quote]

I’m fairly positive I’m better educated than 90% of this board. As for Yale and Harvard…where did Teddy Kennedy and supposed numbskull John Kerry go to school? Right: Yale and Harvard.

Yea, we get it. Bush is stupid. If he were smart, he would have invented something worthwhile, like say…the Internet.

I have a lot of respect for the Kennedy family they seem like they have a big emphasis on education. I remember when G.W.B jr was campaigning the first time and the newspapers kept mentioning his Yale MBA and how a non-traditional & business type degree would hopefully bring better decisions to be made in this presidency. Im not going to comment on said decisions but i do think that Bush is a smart guy mabey not as smart as his father but he’s definitely whip smart.

Im sure that Yale has all kinds of kids w/ the ol silver spoon stuck in their mouths they dont give Yale MBA’s too easy of a time in college regardless.

Man, this topic gets some panties in a wad. I can sum it up pretty easily. George Bush is not retarded or stupid by any stretch, he is just not a good orator period.

[quote]storey420 wrote:
Man, this topic gets some panties in a wad. I can sum it up pretty easily. George Bush is not retarded or stupid by any stretch, he is just not a good orator period.[/quote]

I’m pretty sure he had dislexia as a child, and that’s the reason for his, at times, interesting choice of words.

[quote]edgecrusher wrote:
storey420 wrote:
Man, this topic gets some panties in a wad. I can sum it up pretty easily. George Bush is not retarded or stupid by any stretch, he is just not a good orator period.

I’m pretty sure he had dislexia as a child, and that’s the reason for his, at times, interesting choice of words. [/quote]

Damn, you all sure do make a lot of excuses.

[quote]jlesk68 wrote:
hedo wrote:
jlesk68 wrote:
hedo wrote:
jlesk68 wrote:
hedo wrote:

What next? Will he be posting penis enlargment stories?

No, I’ll leave those to you…

Wow…with a rapier like wit like that you’ll go far if you ever leave mom’s basement.

Did you notice we talk about you not with you? Remind you of high school?

What else can be expected from the weak minded but cheap insults…

Read your last ten posts then read mine.

You are the poster child for lack of intellect son…now run along go annoy someone who gives a shot about your lack of opinion and gray matter. The grown ups have better things to do.

None of my posts have been insults and if you can’t handle anyone talking about GWB then perhaps you need to start a “I Love George W Bush” thread and sing his praises…kumbaya lord bush, kumbaya…[/quote]

dude

It’s not the content it’s you. You are irrelevant because you can’t express an opinion, defend a postion, have a thought. Read your posts. Are you serious. Too funny.

You post ridiculous, silly and downright mentally deficient posts plagerized from other websites with no comment. I hate to see a great site like this lowered by this type of bullshit from high school kids like you.

Why don’t you find some sort of left wing conspiracy website for teenagers. You know a place where you’ll have more in common with the other posters.

And just so you know, in case you think you accidently stepped into the relevance sphere. GWB doesn’t need my help. As long as folks like you are out there, the conservatives and Republicans have nothing to fear. Beside we enjoy hours of amusement listening to your trite attempts at wit and satire. Keep trying. Perhaps you’ll work your way up to pathetic one day.

[quote]Professor X wrote:
edgecrusher wrote:
storey420 wrote:

I’m pretty sure he had dislexia as a child, and that’s the reason for his, at times, interesting choice of words.

Damn, you all sure do make a lot of excuses.[/quote]

I hope you’re not lumping me in here. I think the man is totally inadequate as a leader of men and did not vote for him but calling the man retarded or stupid is pretty ignorant. He sure as hell comes up with some doozies in public speech but not everyone is good at public speaking.

[quote]Professor X wrote:
edgecrusher wrote:
storey420 wrote:

Damn, you all sure do make a lot of excuses.[/quote]

Excuses for what?