T Nation

George W. Bush Quotes

“The vast majority of our imports come from outside the country.” …George W. Bush

If we don’t succeed, we run the risk of failure." George W. Bush

“Republicans understand the importance of bondage between a mother and child.” .Governor George W. Bush

“Welcome to Mrs. Bush, and my fellow astronauts.” Governor George W. Bush

“Mars is essentially in the same orbit…Mars is somewhat the same distance from the Sun, which is very important. We have seen pictures where there are canals, we believe, and water. If there is water, that means there is oxygen. If oxygen, that means we can breathe.” Governor George W. Bush, 8/11/94

“The Holocaust was an obscene period in our nation’s history. I mean in this century’s history. But we all lived in this century. I didn’t live in this century.” Governor George W. Bush, 9/15/95

“I believe we are on an irreversible trend toward more freedom and democracy but that could change.” Governor George W. Bush, 5/22/98

“One word sums up probably the responsibility of any Governor, and that one word is ‘to be prepared’.” Governor George W. Bush, 12/6/93

“Verbosity leads to unclear, inarticulate things.” Governor George W. Bush, 11/30/96

“I have made good judgments in the past. I have made good judgments in the future.” Governor George W. Bush

“The future will be better tomorrow.” Governor George W. Bush

“We’re going to have the best educated American people in the world.” Governor George W. Bush, 9/21/97

“People that are really very weird can get into sensitive positions and have a tremendous impact on history.” Governor George W. Bush

“I stand by all the misstatements that I’ve made.” Governor George W. Bush to Sam Donaldson, 8/17/93

“I am not part of the problem. I am a Republican” Governor George W. Bush

“A low voter turnout is an indication of fewer people going to the polls.” Governor George W. Bush

“Illegitimacy is something we should talk about in terms of not having it.” Governor George W. Bush, 5/20/96

“We are ready for any unforeseen event that may or may not occur.” Governor George W. Bush, 9/22/97

“For NASA, space is still a high priority.” Governor George W. Bush, 9/5/93

“Quite frankly, teachers are the only profession that teach our children.” Governor George W. Bush, 9/18/95

“It isn’t pollution that’s harming the environment. It’s the impurities in our air and water that are doing it.” Governor George W. Bush

“[It’s] time for the human race to enter the solar system.” .Governor George W. Bush

I’ve got a way to make it easier on yourself. Every other day just post, “I hate George Bush”. You’ll accomplish the exact same thing.

Hahahahaha

There’s no denying old Georgie boy’s got a way with words.

I could have sworn that most of those are from Dan Quayle.

http://www.quotationspage.com/quotes/Dan_Quayle/

They are.

[quote]reddog6376 wrote:
I’ve got a way to make it easier on yourself. Every other day just post, “I hate George Bush”. You’ll accomplish the exact same thing.[/quote]

I actually voted for the man and yet I realize that he isn’t the sharpest knife in the drawer. Bushisms are funny.

Yes, it seems he plagiarizes some of these dumb quotes.

“Verbosity leads to unclear, inarticulate things.”

Has also been said, apparently, by Quale AND Gore.

I forsee at some point nearly every topic on the politcal forum being made by Jleski.

Out of sheer boredom or simply annoyance most of us will drift away.

The regulars liberal and conservative, have tried their best but at this point , the community troll is being accepted.

What next? Will he be posting penis enlargment stories? Get rich quick schemes, real estate investing with no money down? He’s pretty much run the course with politics long ago. Then it was illuminati.

Too bad.

[quote]hedo wrote:

What next? Will he be posting penis enlargment stories? [/quote]

No, I’ll leave those to you…

I swear to god Ive seen these exact same quotes attributed to half a dozen different people depending on who the political target is. Bush says some dumb shit but I can promise that a lot of those are bs…

You see…there is a perfectly good reason for all of this. All republicans are stupid and all democrats are smart…(eye roll).

[quote]jlesk68 wrote:
hedo wrote:

What next? Will he be posting penis enlargment stories?

No, I’ll leave those to you…[/quote]

Wow…with a rapier like wit like that you’ll go far if you ever leave mom’s basement.

Did you notice we talk about you not with you? Remind you of high school?

[quote]ZEB wrote:
You see…there is a perfectly good reason for all of this. All republicans are stupid and all democrats are smart…(eye roll).[/quote]

He wasn’t speaking of all Republicans. Just George W. Bush, who everyone besides rabid, blinkered idealogues agree is a total retard.

[quote]hedo wrote:
jlesk68 wrote:
hedo wrote:

Wow…with a rapier like wit like that you’ll go far if you ever leave mom’s basement.

[/quote]

Junior high seems more like it.

[quote]hedo wrote:
jlesk68 wrote:
hedo wrote:

[/quote]

What else can be expected from the weak minded but cheap insults…

“Ahhhhhh…Damn, bitch, that was goooood” Bill Clinton, 1998

[quote]jlesk68 wrote:
hedo wrote:
jlesk68 wrote:
hedo wrote:

What else can be expected from the weak minded but cheap insults…[/quote]

Read your last ten posts then read mine.

You are the poster child for lack of intellect son…now run along go annoy someone who gives a shot about your lack of opinion and gray matter. The grown ups have better things to do.

[quote]harris447 wrote:
ZEB wrote:
You see…there is a perfectly good reason for all of this. All republicans are stupid and all democrats are smart…(eye roll).

He wasn’t speaking of all Republicans. Just George W. Bush, who everyone besides rabid, blinkered idealogues agree is a total retard.[/quote]

When I worked in aviation we had a MEL or minimum equipment list; well, I propose we have a MEL here, or a minimum education level.

[quote]Dr_Feelgood wrote:
I could have sworn that most of those are from Dan Quayle.

http://www.quotationspage.com/quotes/Dan_Quayle/

They are.[/quote]

okay, this one is pretty funny:

“I am not part of the problem. I am a Republican.”
Dan Quayle

and that’s not a slam on Democrats or Republicans…just funny.

what about:

" but Iraq is worth zillions ? "

Hey vroom how much you wanna bet that he gets a photo op w/ hussein before the trial is over?

All libs like to slam the republican party with name calling… The growing trend though is a drift away from liberalism, you can hang on if you like, but you are a dying breed. The senate and congress is a republican majority, the president is also a republican. The supreme court is about to get not one but two more conservatives and a brand new conservative chief justice. Sounds like you all are losing hard and will say or do anything to hold on to the power base you began losing since lbj. I say, make all the comments you like, you’re on the losing side of popular opinion(minus california and new york). While you libs run around and look to blame GW for the NO atrocities it has become ever so clear that a liberal mayor, govenor and senator are more than likely to blame for the inaction. As these stories actually do hit the mainstream media it just drives the democrat base closer to the right. No one likes sore losers who play the blame game. GW may not be the brightest, but he surely handles business as opposed to playing the blame game.