George Floyd Riots

If that guy were white, he wouldn’t have been shot. The right is all about the right to defend yourself, until the guy doing so is an African American.(/s)

Have I missed any other leftist points(does the left have any points other than the racism?)?

That’s what you get when you bring a knife to a gunfight.

2 Likes

Nope, it didn’t.

The above happened after body cam showed the cop was chased by a knife wielding man.

It was Trump’s fault?
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Trump is white, so that’s a given.

Reward for information now $175,000
…odds the shithead type guys laughing in the background will be the first to snitch on their homeboy to get that monayyy?!?

2 Likes

As the gunman fled, the surveillance video showed the patrol vehicle’s passenger-side door open and one of the wounded deputies, described as a 31-year-old mother of a 6-year-old child, stumble out.

Villanueva told ABC News that despite being shot four or five times, including once in the jaw, the female deputy walked around the patrol vehicle to help her 24-year-old partner, who suffered gunshot wounds to his forehead, arms and a hand.

She goes around the car, applies a tourniquet to him to stop the bleeding. She gets on the radio and she’s calling for help and she’s having a hard time because she can’t speak very well," Villanueva said.

This is the type of person, a hero and professional, the human trash wanted to die in surgery. None of these filth could have done what she did.

9 Likes

I wouldn’t want to see what a social worker stabbed 150 times would look like… The riots were planned well in advance in needing a spark. DHS put out a document showing how ANTIFA works and how they coordinate with other cells. It’s literally an Al Qaeda type setup.
I guess it goes to show, we can all learn from each other, even in the case of evil.

That was a big ass knife…

There is one poignant in every election cycle that makes or breaks an election. For instance, in 2012 I remember when President Obama got Osama Bin Laden, I came here to congratulate Obama’s supporters for their victory in the election.
I didn’t believe Trump had a prayer in 2016, but I told my brother, that if by some miracle he did win, the Pulse Night Club massacre will be the moment it flipped.
This year, I believe that if Trump does win, this is the moment that cemented it.
How can anybody support BLM after somebody attempted to murder 2 cops in cold blood and you have a crowd outside the hospital, flying BLM flags chanting, “I hope they fucking die!”

And the NFL flies their banner? NBA writes it on their courts? MLB has a giant BLM banner in Boston? Are they going to fly an “I hope they fucking die!” banner next to it? I hope they do, because at least that would be honest.

1 Like

Where’s LeBron?

He may be the best basket ball player, but he’s a piece of shit of a human being.

2 Likes

Absolutely amazing. I can only hope I could be so together and selfless in a similar situation. It’s time to do more than denounce this act in isolation. The media and certain politicians need to do a hell of a better job putting police use of deadly force back into proper perspective instead of the hysteria we see today. There is nothing even approaching an epidemic of killer cops. It is endangering our police to allow that narrative to continue with little mainstream pushback.

show some sympathy,
…Lebum is being “literally hunted” so has to keep quite and survive living in his social-justice bunker(100million dollar Bel Air mansion) with only his white personal chef, white chauffeur and team of white /latin gardeners to keep him safe :dealwithit:

1 Like

Did he really hire all non-black people?

It’s so bad for him that he had to claim someone painted a racial slur on his front gate.

1 Like

Yep pretty much, wouldn’t want to upset the neighbours now.
His personal assistant/man-gopher he travels with is a black guy tho

1 Like
1 Like

What a hypocrite. How do people even take him seriously?

From the article:

More people have been killed in the city in the first nine months of 2020 than were slain in all of last year.

And it’s OK because the cops kneeled on one guy’s neck while he was ODing.

1 Like