George Costanza Wallets

You know who you are

4 inches thick

20 cards you haven’t needed since '94

ATM receipts

Who’s got one?

Felt it was appropriate.

Nah, I keep mine clean - money and the basic cards with occasional shopping receipts.

Hell, if I go out lately I just take a bank card, ID and some cash.

I don’t carry a wallet. I don’t like 'em.

[quote]malonetd wrote:
I don’t carry a wallet. I don’t like 'em.[/quote]

murse?

[quote]zephead4747 wrote:
malonetd wrote:

murse?[/quote]

Better, a cooler-lunchbox with my cell phone, wallet, keys, and meals in it. lol

edit: I guess I have a wallet…

I was at a party on Saturday where someone pulled out a thickasaurus wallet. Was hilarious

[quote]zephead4747 wrote:
malonetd wrote:

murse?[/quote]

Uh, no I don’t carry anything.

I don’t carry a wallet they went out with powdered wigs. Just a couple of cards and your bankroll,keep the big bills on the outside.

Just counted. I have 11 cards that I use fairly often. I never keep receipts in it though.

two words…

money clip

two words…

money clip

…and 3 posts.

Amazing, it took three posts for two words…

[quote]mudpro69 wrote:
Amazing, it took three posts for two words…[/quote]

That’s like…nine words.

Oh shoot. I just measured mine and it is currently 2.3 inches thick. It only has 6 cards in it, the rest is receipts.

On the positive side, my camera died spontaneously a couple weeks ago and tech support told me I could send it in for a replacement if I had a receipt. Low and behold, I found the bugger still jammed in my wallet - faded and crumpled, but still there.

I guess I could clean it, but I’d rather attached a chain and use it to bludgeon people.

[quote]Squiggles wrote:

On the positive side, my camera died spontaneously a couple weeks ago and tech support told me I could send it in for a replacement if I had a receipt. Low and behold, I found the bugger still jammed in my wallet - faded and crumpled, but still there.

[/quote]

Believe it or not, there are those of us who have files or folders dedicated for such things OUTSIDE of our wallet as well.

Charge Card
ATM Card
Driver License

That’s all I carry, no wallet, holder, etc.

That is such a good episode! He puts the napkins down to even it out. hahaha.

George is one of the greatest tv characters of all time

Mine is fairly clean thou. Rockin the Pulp Fiction Bad Mother Fucker Wallet thou, so its kinda big to begin with