Gentle First Cycle?

Just came up with this. Any glaring problems, or recommendations?

weeks 1-12: 250mg test e4d
weeks 1-17: AIFM 2-3 pumps per day (adjust as needed)
week 12-14: 500iu HCG e3d
week 15-17: clomid @ 50mg ed

What do you guys think?

looks good, with such a moderate cycle, hcg wouldnt be necessary. realize that you really will not see results until weeks 4-5. wanting to be “gentle” you could use anavar the first 4 weeks at 40-50mg e/d. a cheaper alternative would be tbol at 20-30mg e/d. you appear to be well prepared, good luck

Dezz

Maybe a dumb question, but, what is AIFD pumps?

[quote]Dezz wrote:
looks good, with such a moderate cycle, hcg wouldnt be necessary. realize that you really will not see results until weeks 4-5. wanting to be “gentle” you could use anavar the first 4 weeks at 40-50mg e/d. a cheaper alternative would be tbol at 20-30mg e/d. you appear to be well prepared, good luck

Dezz[/quote]

Im sure its a dumb question, but are suggesting the var would make the cycle safer, or just more effective? I only ask cause Im getting ready to do my first cycle and I was planning on going with straight test e.

[quote]piper1 wrote:
Maybe a dumb question, but, what is AIFD pumps?[/quote]

Its supposed to help prevent gyno. I think you spray it on your skin a few times a week. I dunno how effective it is, Im sure somebody will be able to give you a better answer.

Yup its supposed to be a transdermal anti-aromatase/estrogen. A few people swear by it but many haven’t even tried it. I think with the proven commodities like Aromasin, Arimidex and Letrozole [and their respective liquid Research Chemical alternatives] one has ample substitution options.

Having said that if you know some one who actually has used AIFM and they have convinced you to try it then what the heck.

What type of test are you using?

Enanthate.

[quote]Dezz wrote:
looks good, with such a moderate cycle, hcg wouldnt be necessary.[/quote]

Research shows that 200mg of test cyp per week shuts down LH very fast, within one week. Blood work for guys on 100mg test cyp per week shows that LH is shut down. HCG may not be needed for recovery, but shut down will still have occurred, no LH is no LH; more T can’t make it any worse. The amount of time shutdown is probably more critical, and some will shrink more than others.

[quote]tryharder1 wrote:
Just came up with this. Any glaring problems, or recommendations?

weeks 1-12: 250mg test e4d
weeks 1-17: AIFM 2-3 pumps per day (adjust as needed)
week 12-14: 500iu HCG e3d
week 15-17: clomid @ 50mg ed

What do you guys think?
[/quote]

Some folks do not absorb transdermals very well, so the AI might not be effective. Anastrozole will work and is cheap and effective.

You talk about AIFM: ‘adjust as needed’. How do you know if its working properly or not? Something better than waiting for gyno I hope.

SERMs will want to increase E levels, and if the transdermal AI does not work, then a sudden stoppage of the clomid could expose your receptors to the elevated E, resulting in HPTA suppression. That effect is why SERMs are often tapered.

Some guys get nasty emotional changes from the estrogenic effects of clomid. It is still an estrogen, blocks some receptors, can activate others for some. I freely admit that I know very little about cycles and PCT, but I think that Nolvadex might be better in some regards. I would like to learn what advantages clomid might have vs nolvadex.

Some are advocating the use of HCG through the cycle so the testes never shut down. 250iu SQ EOD will maintain baseline activity.

Trying to understand/learn these things… please tell me where I am wrong. (I am on age related TRT)