T Nation

Genpets and Genetic Engineering

I am curious to see if anyone has seen these new pets out.

http://www.genpets.com/index.php

I think it is cool that humans can do this to a certain point but when does it go too far and we break that line. This maybe that point. I’m just looking for an open discussion of what you guys think.

What the fuck!!!

INB4 Jurassic Park in Real life.

Fake

Doesn’t really look fake to me

According to the about section of the site, it’s a spoof and the reason the things look so real is because they are real sculptures he made for part of his art project.

What do you do? Add water and they come to life? hahahahahahahaha

Those aren’t genpets. They are

You actually thought this was real?

I don’t know what the OP implies, but anyone who thinks that we can create mass produced, artificial pets and sell them in blisters shouldn’t be allowed to vote, buy a car or procreate.

[quote]T11 wrote:
Doesn’t really look fake to me


Lol strong sarcasm/trolling.

Same dude who said the Bible wasn’t a ‘real’ book…

[quote]stefan128 wrote:
Same dude who said the Bible wasn’t a ‘real’ book…[/quote]

What are you talking about? The Bible is a mythical object made up by the Illuminati Lizard Men in order to seduce and control mass populations of slimy fleshy humans.

I do however secretly hope our Queen is the Lizard Overlord, in cahoots with her loyal servant Larry King.

[quote]stefan128 wrote:
Same dude who said the Bible wasn’t a ‘real’ book…[/quote]
I’m not sure if he is a troll, or just needs to be castrated/any sperm that is stored destroyed so he can’t reproduce.

[quote]illadelphia91 wrote:
Fake[/quote]

fake and gay*

[quote]DSSG wrote:

[quote]stefan128 wrote:
Same dude who said the Bible wasn’t a ‘real’ book…[/quote]
I’m not sure if he is a troll, or just needs to be castrated/any sperm that is stored destroyed so he can’t reproduce. [/quote]

Butt hurt much? I love keyboard warriors you pump me up.

[quote]T11 wrote:
I am curious to see if anyone has seen these new pets out.

http://www.genpets.com/index.php

I think it is cool that humans can do this to a certain point but when does it go too far and we break that line. This maybe that point. I’m just looking for an open discussion of what you guys think. [/quote]

i love you

Seriously you guys, the future is here.

[quote]Makavali wrote:

[quote]T11 wrote:
I am curious to see if anyone has seen these new pets out.

http://www.genpets.com/index.php

I think it is cool that humans can do this to a certain point but when does it go too far and we break that line. This maybe that point. I’m just looking for an open discussion of what you guys think. [/quote]

i love you[/quote]

love you too no homo

OP you should get some of these awesome dehydrated chicken pets. Check out this vid from 3.00 minutes.