Genetics: What Would You Choose?

My legs have always been fairly strong, I wish I had a nicer chest. My arms are also nice compared to the rest of my body.

[quote]debraD wrote:

[quote]trav123456 wrote:

[quote]debraD wrote:
I have good calves.[/quote]

Those are big calves, from that angle they look like they’re gaining on you thighs. What do those suckers measure anyways?[/quote]

15 3/4 inches. My thighs in that pic are about 22 inches around mid thigh, I think.
[/quote]

Yeah that angle makes them look ridonkulous

You probably don’t train them directly either eh? amiright?

[quote]trav123456 wrote:

[quote]debraD wrote:

[quote]trav123456 wrote:

[quote]debraD wrote:

Those are big calves, from that angle they look like they’re gaining on you thighs. What do those suckers measure anyways?[/quote]

15 3/4 inches. My thighs in that pic are about 22 inches around mid thigh, I think.
[/quote]

You probably don’t train them directly either eh? amiright?[/quote]

You are right, sort of! But its not like I dont train them at all. I walk a couple of miles everyday, run a few and skip before and after every workout.

Best-
Abs
Quads
(Upper)Back
Shoulders

Worst-
Chest
Biceps
Triceps

I was built like a T-rex growing up.

[quote]debraD wrote:

[quote]trav123456 wrote:

[quote]debraD wrote:

[quote]trav123456 wrote:

[quote]debraD wrote:

[/quote]

You are right, sort of! But its not like I dont train them at all. I walk a couple of miles everyday, run a few and skip before and after every workout.[/quote]

I do cardio and my calves are shit! lol

bunch of cheaters with your big calves

[quote]trav123456 wrote:

[quote]debraD wrote:

[quote]trav123456 wrote:

[quote]debraD wrote:

[quote]trav123456 wrote:

[quote]debraD wrote:

[/quote]

You are right, sort of! But its not like I dont train them at all. I walk a couple of miles everyday, run a few and skip before and after every workout.[/quote]

bunch of cheaters with your big calves[/quote]

:smiley: Yeah but what are you doing? Handstands? :stuck_out_tongue: jk :wink:

your calves are bigger then mine though i got bigger quads then yours… sad

Definitely got genetically strong legs - from calves to glutes, like a thoroughbred.

If only I could better utilize this in my training!

[quote]Mascherano wrote:
Definitely got genetically strong legs - from calves to glutes, like a thoroughbred.

If only I could better utilize this in my training![/quote]

What do you mean? Is your squat low?

[quote]trav123456 wrote:

[quote]Mascherano wrote:

What do you mean? Is your squat low?[/quote]

I’m a newb. Just learning.

I’m fast and can jump high, but I have a skinny build.

[quote]debraD wrote:

[quote]trav123456 wrote:

[quote]debraD wrote:

[quote]trav123456 wrote:

[quote]debraD wrote:

[quote]trav123456 wrote:

[quote]debraD wrote:

[/quote]

bunch of cheaters with your big calves[/quote]

:smiley: Yeah but what are you doing? Handstands? :stuck_out_tongue: jk ;)[/quote]

How did you know that? Are u spying on me? D:

I feelz u buddeh

But don’t worry, cheaters never prosper and that’s what ppl with big calves r, cheaterz.

[quote]Mascherano wrote:

[quote]trav123456 wrote:

[quote]Mascherano wrote:

What do you mean? Is your squat low?[/quote]

I’m a newb. Just learning.[/quote]

Ahh, that’s cool good luck to you.

[quote]debraD wrote:

[quote]trav123456 wrote:

[quote]debraD wrote:

[quote]trav123456 wrote:

[quote]debraD wrote:

[/quote]

I skip EVERYWHERE!! My calves still suck, and now people think I have the Ghey! FML!!!

[quote]trav123456 wrote:
This is one of those ‘worthless without pics’ threads[/quote]
I don’t do calf raises… I kind of want to do calf raises just so I can have obnoxiously big calves.

[quote]AndrewG909 wrote:

[quote]debraD wrote:

[quote]trav123456 wrote:

[quote]debraD wrote:

[quote]trav123456 wrote:

[quote]debraD wrote:

[/quote]

I skip EVERYWHERE!! My calves still suck, and now people think I have the Ghey! FML!!![/quote]

LOL

[quote]Ocelot82 wrote:

[quote]debraD wrote:
I don’t like my shoulders. I have good calves.[/quote]

Judging by your av you have alot of goodness.
[/quote]

This isn’t SAMA, apparently you’re not allowed to flirt with the girls outside of SAMA.

Just ask OK Hoss.

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:

[quote]Ocelot82 wrote:

[quote]debraD wrote:
I don’t like my shoulders. I have good calves.[/quote]

Judging by your av you have alot of goodness.
[/quote]

This isn’t SAMA, apparently you’re not allowed to flirt with the girls outside of SAMA.

Just ask OK Hoss. [/quote]

I guess I’ll get no more replies to my posts then. :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m one of those who has no cap to his shoulders at all.

I think they’re wide enough…I mean I’m not slumpy or anything, and they are of average strength…but i don’t think I’ve got the genetics for there to ever be a meaty roundness to them.

My calves seem to be good…mostly thanks to my dad’s genetics as his lower legs look like mine.

After everyone’s posts, I’m revising my thoughts. While it would be nice not to have to work so hard on my delts/chest, at least they do respond to training. With calves, to a greater extent you’re stuck with what nature gives you. So having naturally big calves compared to other muscles isn’t so bad after all.