Genetics? (Bulked)

Holy shit boys, I just logged back into this account for the first time in 6 years and read this thread, very awesome I am sure at that time I took all of your guys info into account. I have some pictures I wanted to share with you guys, this post was 2015 so I was 16 at the time, I worked out until 17 and a half I got to 246 pounds on the scale and was squatting 495 for reps, my strength was through the rough, but I fell into a bad mind set and lost motivation. I started lifting again at 20 for 5 or 6 months, cardio every morning fasted with weights, tight meal regimine, working construction and focusing on myself. I went from sloppy fat to meat head in 2 months tops this continued for a few more months until I fell into a slump where I couldnt handle myself mentally with work and gym and life stacked on. I am here again logging in hoping to start my journey once again at the ripe age of 23, currently weigh 207 and got beer fat l0l. Cheers if anyone responds to this thread. Thank you to the guys who gave a young kid solid knowledge. Much respect.

2 Likes

20190312_130715-1
20190312_130148-1
IMG_20190311_092928_968
USER_SCOPED_TEMP_DATA_MSGR_PHOTO_FOR_UPLOAD_1554350300068.jpg_1554350303768
Processing: received_663273080997139.webp…

These were all only a few months of tight regimen at 20, I guess I did have some quality muscle somewhere l0l

1 Like

Welcome back! I’m still here, haha. My avatar pic is what I look like now.

Sorry to hear about the bumps in the road, but honestly, we all have them. Glad to see that you’ve pushed through them. You’re still young as hell, plenty of time to do whatever you want to do in the gym, and in life. I was just starting my strongman career back in 2015 when this thread happened (I’d done one show in 2014, and came in last place). Fast forward to now, and I’ve competed at the highest level. And I’m 37 years old. Plenty of time for you to kick some serious ass, sir.

2 Likes

Glad to see you stuck with it.

I had back surgery 18 months ago - a L5 and S1 fusion.

I am still in the gym lifting - just not like I used to. I am still fairly good size though for an old man =D.

1 Like

Yes of course brother, glad to see youre still around also!

1 Like

Very rarely.

I’m like that old fucked up unicorn that is still too young to care, but old enough to know better.

Or something dumb like that.

2 Likes