Gegard Mousasi

Mousasi will move up in weight…say fuck Fedor…and then beat him. That is all…lol.

Damn commentator: “GAY GUARD”

You could tell it was pissing him off everytime they said GAY-gard, and righfully so.

[quote]Bondslave wrote:
You could tell it was pissing him off everytime they said GAY-gard, and righfully so.[/quote]

yeah i noticed the look on his face too

[quote]feniks wrote:
Bondslave wrote:
You could tell it was pissing him off everytime they said GAY-gard, and righfully so.

yeah i noticed the look on his face too[/quote]

did you notice the look on Sobral’s face? That was some fine camera work…lol.

[quote]Big_Boss wrote:
feniks wrote:
Bondslave wrote:

did you notice the look on Sobral’s face? That was some fine camera work…lol. [/quote]

Does not compute.

who else does strikeforce have too put in there with mousasi? I think hes fighting sokodjou in dream next which could be more one sided than tonights fight.

[quote]feniks wrote:
Big_Boss wrote:
feniks wrote:
Bondslave wrote:

Does not compute.[/quote]

[quote]Big_Boss wrote:
feniks wrote:
Big_Boss wrote:
feniks wrote:
Bondslave wrote:

Does not compute.

http://i25.tinypic.com/2ryom0m.gif [/quote]

=) Definitely worth more than a thousand words.

I’ve been on the Mousasi bandwagon for awhile now. He is a straight up killer with above average talent in every facet of the game. I also dig the, “I just got out of bed” look he sports to the staredown.

I have a new favorite LHW. The dude was like a terminator in there! An Armenian version of Fedor.

I haven’t watched the fight, but I’m guessing this means my boy did well! F yes! I’ve liked Mousasi since I first saw him fight in the Dream Middle Weight Grand Prix. Bad-ass!

Scariest thing is he’s 24 years old. On another note I want Gus Johnson fired and replaced with Bas, he’s horrible.

[quote]Beershoes wrote:
I haven’t watched the fight, but I’m guessing this means my boy did well! F yes! I’ve liked Mousasi since I first saw him fight in the Dream Middle Weight Grand Prix. Bad-ass![/quote]

Thanks Fenkis! That was one bad ass knock-out!