Geezer Runs His First Cycle

I enjoyed reading your posts and look forward to following your log.

subscribed! you logging this anywere? or just updating us on here?

Thanks Greek and jackedup. I figured I was just going to log this here - I think if a log becomes a chore, I’m less likely to keep it up.

This week has been one of the longest weeks of my life. I miss the gym soooo much. It’s important to give my body those week breaks between routines, so healing can occur, connective tissue can rebuild, etc…but dammit, it’s hard.

Plus I know I get to start my cycle Monday, it’s twice as hard. I’m very eager to begin. Three more days to go…

Here’s how my workout on Monday will look - Heavy Chest on my HIML-4 routine:

Bench Press, 2 warm-up sets, 7 reps
Bench Press, 4 sets, 7 reps
Incline Dumbbell Press, 4 sets, 7 reps
Hammer Machine Press, 4 sets, 7 reps
Barbell curl, 2 warm-up sets, 7 reps
Barbell curl, 4 sets, 7 reps
Concentration curl, 4 sets, 7 reps, each arm
Kneeling Cable crunch, 4 sets, 20 reps
Weighted sit-ups, 4 sets, 20 reps

On any set, if I can do all 7, I up the weight by 5 pounds for the next set
On any set, if I can’t do at least 5, I drop the weight by 5 pounds

At the end of my cycle, I’d like to be benching north of 315 (right now my 1RM is 275). 40 pounds seems like a reasonably conservative goal, although I’ve basically been stuck at 275 for 6 months, so maybe my body just can’t push more than that. My chest is decidedly average.

My arms are bi-polar, like a lot of guys. A lot of guys have either great bis and poor tris, or great tris and poor bis. I don’t see a lot of dudes with all-around well-built arms. My triceps are definitely ahead of my biceps, so I’m no exception.

I do ab work twice a week; I want my 6-pack back, and while sit-ups don’t make the fat go away, a strong core helps everything you do. Slow, controlled weighted ab work is some of the best stuff you can do for your body; I don’t know why so many people neglect abs. It seems like once the public understood a hundred crunches wouldn’t give you great abs if your diet sucks, people just stopped doing ab work. Core matters!

Three more days until my first ever injection…fuuuuuuuuuuck…

Try some preacher curls or seated incline dumbbell curls with a nice hard squeeze at the top those seem to do well for my bis

[quote]BUDs wrote:
Try some preacher curls or seated incline dumbbell curls with a nice hard squeeze at the top those seem to do well for my bis[/quote]

I’ll try that. Preacher curls always seem to give my arms good mass along the entire bi length, but they’ve never helped me get those peaks. I’ve done seated inclines in the past, but hammer style. I’ll switch it up and see how it goes.

OK - today is day 1!

I decided to start today instead of tomorrow for a couple of reasons:

1. Get the practice and procedure done on a day when I’m not in a race to get the boys to school and off to work. Sundays give me time to do it nice and slow…“me” time.
  2. If there’s any PIP, I give myself a whole day to work through it at home via laying in bed with heating pads, hot showers, etc.
  3. I was fucking impatient. Let’s be honest.

So, this morning, 8 AM, I took my first bit of dbol and did my first ever pin. The Dbol was obviously no sweat, although I wish it had a coating or something; that shit tastes disgusting.

Pinning was actually a LOT easier than I had expected it to be. Used a 20 gauge to draw the oil, changed out for a 25 gauge, did a ventral glute spot based on youtube videos I watched…first time I went in and was right about to push the oil through when I saw air bubbles…I forgot to clear. :confused: So, pulled it out, tapped and pushed, then went in about an inch to the left…aspirate for blood, all good, push the oil in nice and slow…took about 20 seconds to get 1cc through the 25 gauge pin, virtually pain free. The spot itches a bit right now, but no real PIP…I don’t feel any different physically, but mentally…it’s weird. It’s official - I’M JUICED.

Tomorrow I’ll have 2 days of DBol in my system, and I’m hoping I feel better than usual pumps in the gym; if I do, I don’t think it’ll be placebo, given the short half-life of dbol. I know the test-e will take a couple weeks to get flowing…

IT HAS BEGUN!!!

PIP is noticeable now. A dull ache in my right hip/right butt cheek. Not unbearable, but hard not to be aware of it throbbing.

Day 2. Spent yesterday massaging my butt…hot showers, heating pad, and about an hour total in the 'cuzzi. Injection spot is a little tender this morning, but that’s it; not the crippling pain I read some others talk about with virgin muscle. Pretty happy with my decision to go Sun/Wed instead of Mon/Thurs.

But holy shit, the pills! The wretched pills! Look at all the pills I had took this morning, and will be taking just about every day for the next 6 weeks:

1 multi-vitamin
1 big-ass fish oil gel cap
2 Liv52 tabs
1 DBol cap

Breakfast was a 4 egg Denver omelette, coffee with heavy whipping cream, 1 teaspoon sugar. Carbs will be limited to 25g or less all week, heavy protein and dietary fats. This is interesting because for the most part it eliminates protein and meal replacement shakes as a source of calories. 3500 calories/day via protein-based actual meals actually looks pretty daunting. :confused:

Thanks for sharing this should be interesting!

Any ‘before’ pics so we can see the progress as and when it happens?

You know, I thought a lot about this. I’ve decided not to for a couple of reasons:

1. I’m heavily tattooed, with a lot of personal-identifying ink. On the off chance someone who knows me sees those pics, they’ll immediately know it’s me, whether my face is visible or not. A lot of people who work for me work out at my gym as well, so the odds of them visiting a site like this are high enough to be too risky for me.

2. I’m keeping this from my family - I don’t want my kids thinking about gear until their mid-to-late twenties, if ever, so keeping it hush hush was important. My wife would freak out. I don’t have any other ways to take pictures, unless they’re the stupid “iPhone in the mirror” crap.

3. I’m an ugly mother-fucker who’s sensitive to criticism, and if someone made fun of the hair on my back, I might haz a sad.

So this thread will have to be a “use your imagination” type. I’ll be as descriptive as I can be, but it will have few, if any, photos.

[quote]lemony2j wrote:
Thanks for sharing this should be interesting!

Any ‘before’ pics so we can see the progress as and when it happens?[/quote]

hiding shit like this from your wife is fucking suicide

Honestly, I think you are crazy. You have a good job, a good life and family. . .wait until you screw your libido up and see how happy you are then. If you did your research you obviously didn’t read about all the jackasses that screwed their hormonal response up for good. No wood, no libido, no woman. . .no life!

[quote]T-Fal wrote:
Honestly, I think you are crazy. You have a good job, a good life and family. . .wait until you screw your libido up and see how happy you are then. If you did your research you obviously didn’t read about all the jackasses that screwed their hormonal response up for good. No wood, no libido, no woman. . .no life![/quote]

Maybe it’s you that screwed yourself up and your angry you can’t get any lead in your pencil and you found out your wife is banging someone that juices and screws her way better then you ever could

[quote]BUDs wrote:

[quote]T-Fal wrote:
Honestly, I think you are crazy. You have a good job, a good life and family. . .wait until you screw your libido up and see how happy you are then. If you did your research you obviously didn’t read about all the jackasses that screwed their hormonal response up for good. No wood, no libido, no woman. . .no life![/quote]

Maybe it’s you that screwed yourself up and your angry you can’t get any lead in your pencil and you found out your wife is banging someone that juices and screws her way better then you ever could[/quote]

Dude I would have been an Alpha Male without steroids had I not come from a rotten childhood. I had a ton of confidence/anxiety issues growing up and still married the prom queen. I got decent wood (7 inches no less) and a professional career. Currently having screwed several men’s wives (4 to be exact) one whose hubby was a stunt man even. I know. . .I know. . .I am lying about it all. . .whatever man. . .I don’t have to prove myself to you. . .I look decent and still function decent (especially with a couple of blue pills once in awhile). Never felt inferior to any man to be honest but feel free to cast stones if you feel like it.

[quote]T-Fal wrote:

[quote]BUDs wrote:

[quote]T-Fal wrote:

Maybe it’s you that screwed yourself up and your angry you can’t get any lead in your pencil and you found out your wife is banging someone that juices and screws her way better then you ever could[/quote]

Dude I would have been an Alpha Male without steroids had I not come from a rotten childhood. I had a ton of confidence/anxiety issues growing up and still married the prom queen. I got decent wood (7 inches no less) and a professional career. Currently having screwed several men’s wives (4 to be exact) one whose hubby was a stunt man even. I know. . .I know. . .I am lying about it all. . .whatever man. . .I don’t have to prove myself to you. . .I look decent and still function decent (especially with a couple of blue pills once in awhile). Never felt inferior to any man to be honest but feel free to cast stones if you feel like it. [/quote]

Hey douchebag,

This thread isn’t about you. Don’t fuck up a perfectly good log with your dumbass bullshit. You already started a retarded thread; I suggest you stick to it. No need to ruin a perfectly good thread with your trolling.

[quote]rds63799 wrote:
hiding shit like this from your wife is fucking suicide[/quote]

Yeah, there’s some truth to this. My wife’s a good woman, and she would definitely be pissed. But I also know the reason she would be pissed is because of all the FUD out there about anabolics. It’s either try to undo all the crap the public has corrupted her mind with about AAS, or simply go into my den, shut the door for 10 minutes, and leave it at that. We have a big house, I have my man cave, she knows where her bread is buttered, and it’s a risk I think (hope) I can manage.

We’ll see!

So T-Fal, I’m not sure how this thread got to be about your dick, but I’d like to get it back on track now, if that’s OK :slight_smile:

Yesterday was chest day at the gym. It’s funny - I powered through all of my sets, but toward the end of th workout, realized I hadn’t even really broken a sweat. I log all my weight with the iOS app Physique, so there’s no doubt that I continued to make progress with the weight - all of my working sets were about 90% of my PRs, which is how I like to start week 1 of a new routine. And I really focused on the squeeze at the top of my curls, so my biceps got a great pump. But instead of being drenched with sweat, I was barely damp. My chest and bis felt very swollen though, and this morning my biceps are barely being contained by my shirt sleeves. I don’t feel any different, and I don’t visually notice any difference, but my shirt is definitely pinching my biceps.

I think it’s too soon to be anything other than mental…right?

Today is leg day. I have good legs - I was “blessed” with a badonkadonk ass, so I have a lot of power in my legs. I like leg days.

Today for breakfast:
5 eggs scrambled with mushrooms and scallions
5 slices of bacon
1 glass tomato juice
1 cup coffee with heavy whipping cream as the creamer, 2 tbsp sugar

mid-morning I’ll drink an iso-pure (42g protein, no carbs), same mid-afternoon

Lunch is a salmon fillet, romaine salad with tomato, cucumber, spinach, carrots, and sesame-seed vinaigrette.

Dinner is two chicken breasts, asparagus, and some french soft cheese of some sort.

I really wish I could drink protein/meal replacement shakes. Eating enough calories is tough.

[quote]T-Fal wrote:

[quote]BUDs wrote:

[quote]T-Fal wrote:

Dude I would have been an Alpha Male without steroids had I not come from a rotten childhood. I had a ton of confidence/anxiety issues growing up and still married the prom queen. I got decent wood (7 inches no less) and a professional career. Currently having screwed several men’s wives (4 to be exact) one whose hubby was a stunt man even. I know. . .I know. . .I am lying about it all. . .whatever man. . .I don’t have to prove myself to you. . .I look decent and still function decent (especially with a couple of blue pills once in awhile). Never felt inferior to any man to be honest but feel free to cast stones if you feel like it. [/quote]

LOL

I like this guy

Are you going to up the carbs when the fat starts to come off?

[quote]lemony2j wrote:
Are you going to up the carbs when the fat starts to come off?[/quote]

I’m a big believer in the anabolic diet as a whole; I think fat is simply a better source of energy than carbs are, even complex carbs like whole wheat and brown rice. But I will up the carbs a little bit, probably after the DBol part of the cycle; right now I aim for less than 25g of carbs/day (on weekdays; I carb load on weekends). After the DBol portion, I will probably up that slightly to 35-50g/day.

There’s definitely controversy over the anabolic diet, so I know not everyone will approve of my diet, but the anabolic diet worked really well for me in going from a paunchy mid-30s man to a fairly trim mid-thirties man, and I’ve got it pretty dialed in so I’m comfortable making the tweaks I need to gain, maintain, and lose weight. If nothing else, I hope to serve as a reference for others who may want to try something similar; if I do it wrong, then they’ll at the least know what not to do.