Geek S**T The SIXTH

[quote]Soulja874 wrote:

[quote]RSGZ wrote:

[quote]Pootie Tang wrote:

[quote]RSGZ wrote:

[quote]Professor X wrote:

[quote]kevinm1 wrote:

So how is Michelle Rodriguez going to be in this film she was became a zombie and was killed in the first one[/quote]

Don’t care. They need to get Guillermo to direct it and they can toss anyone into it they want and I will buy tickets.[/quote]

I’ve honestly enjoyed this whole series of movies, a lot. Jovovich makes a great bad-ass character, IMO.

I don’t really like Rodriguez though, don’t know why, but I just never have.[/quote]

Racist[/quote]

Hahaha, she just looks like a bitch.[/quote]

You bite your tongue naive!

She’s hot, typedcasted as a strong/tough chick, has a non violent criminal record, and she could probably whoop your grandpa at checkers.

The perfect fling.[/quote]

i love her, first movie i watched with her was the first resident evil and fell in love instantly. But, WHY GOD, WHY SHE MUST DIE EVERY FUCKING POSSIBLE MOVIE?

we need more strong chicks on hollywood

[quote]kaisermetal wrote:

[quote]Soulja874 wrote:

[quote]RSGZ wrote:

[quote]RSGZ wrote:

[quote]kevinm1 wrote:

So how is Michelle Rodriguez going to be in this film she was became a zombie and was killed in the first one[/quote]

Don’t care. They need to get Guillermo to direct it and they can toss anyone into it they want and I will buy tickets.[/quote]

I’ve honestly enjoyed this whole series of movies, a lot. Jovovich makes a great bad-ass character, IMO.

I don’t really like Rodriguez though, don’t know why, but I just never have.[/quote]

Racist[/quote]

She’s hot, typedcasted as a strong/tough chick, has a non violent criminal record, and she could probably whoop your grandpa at checkers.

i love her, first movie i watched with her was the first resident evil and fell in love instantly. But, WHY GOD, WHY SHE MUST DIE EVERY FUCKING POSSIBLE MOVIE?

we need more strong chicks on hollywood[/quote]

So she can come back and revive the franchise ala Resident Evil and SPOILER.

Fast and the Furious.

DC Universe Online will soon be free to download from the PlayStation Store, and free-to-play with no monthly fees required.

I was just thinking about that. Now that I have a PS3 I can play in the DCU. May have to give it a try when I get home.

[quote]Bujo wrote:
I was just thinking about that. Now that I have a PS3 I can play in the DCU. May have to give it a try when I get home.[/quote]

It was ok for what it was (I bought it), but to me, unless you are one of those shut-in nerd types, it isn’t worth the money they were charging in any way at all. I played for one month and left it because of that. If it is free, it will give me something to do if I ever get spare time because I did like how they made it look…unfortunately, to really get much out of it, you have to become one of those “WoW” people who forget what outside looks like.

Got Deus Ex last week, currently in Hengsha just talked to the guy at The Hive and on my way to this hacker’s place.

Loving the game so far, that boss battle with Barrett sucked though. My guy is kind of a mixed build, I know i should have concentrated my points better but some of the abilities just seem stupid/useless. Trying to keep with nonlethal as best I can although not always successful. Anyone else try to go the nonlethal route?

Anyone going to look at:

Star Wars: The Old Republic?

Supposed to release on Dec 20th.

[quote]Bujo wrote:
I was just thinking about that. Now that I have a PS3 I can play in the DCU. May have to give it a try when I get home.[/quote]

It was ok for what it was (I bought it), but to me, unless you are one of those shut-in nerd types, it isn’t worth the money they were charging in any way at all. I played for one month and left it because of that. If it is free, it will give me something to do if I ever get spare time because I did like how they made it look…unfortunately, to really get much out of it, you have to become one of those “WoW” people who forget what outside looks like.[/quote]

I kind of figured that with it being an MMO. I used to play “City of Heroes” which was like “WoW” for capes and cowl type superheroes. I was one of those “Wow” people until I realized I like real boobs and real blowjobs more than chatting with strangers while playing the same video game endlessly.

I’ll see how much they give me for “free”. I’m guessing they’ve gone to the micro-transaction purchase plan. I can see it now:

“Every character you build comes with free pants, but rocket boots and capes cost $1.99”

It’ll be fun to fart around in the DC Universe, though it would be more fun to play as Superman or the Flash (Wally West, not that gay-ass zombie Barry Allen).

[quote]Backlash79 wrote:
Got Deus Ex last week, currently in Hengsha just talked to the guy at The Hive and on my way to this hacker’s place.

Loving the game so far, that boss battle with Barrett sucked though. My guy is kind of a mixed build, I know i should have concentrated my points better but some of the abilities just seem stupid/useless. Trying to keep with nonlethal as best I can although not always successful. Anyone else try to go the nonlethal route? [/quote]

I’m making a second play thru. Trying to pick up achievements for the hardest difficulty, non-lethal, and no alarms. Barret can be a bastard, especially if you don’t have the Invisibility upgrade or an assload of frag mines.

If you thought Barrett was tough you may want to pick up the EMP Shielding upgrade. It will be pretty useful later on.

Just saying family guy season premiere tonight. I enjoy the show, just throwing it out there.

Huh?

Just got out of Picus ended up buying the Typhoon thing and that killed the boss in only 2 shots!

Back in Detroit right now I’m just looking around to see if there are any sidequests.

[quote]Bujo wrote:
Huh?[/quote]
After Schism the mutants are splitting up and the titles are relaunching. Just more boring shit from the “House of Ideas” at marvel

[quote]Backlash79 wrote:
Just got out of Picus ended up buying the Typhoon thing and that killed the boss in only 2 shots!
[/quote]

Wished I had thought of that when I played the game for the first time :frowning:

[quote]Derek542 wrote:
First “level” of Gears 3 completed last night in Co-Op. So far so good. I forgot how much fun it is to use a chainsaw on someone.[/quote]

Just picked it up today. Should be on it extensively this weekend. Guess the wife is gonna be ignored by both of us this weekend. [/quote]

Man I was doing a beach obstacle course on Saturday out in Galveston, 3.5 miles and then drank 6 Mikes harder lemonade right after with no food. Needless to say the rest of the day was sleeping. Sunday was grocery store, church and then football.

So no GOW 3. :frowning:

[quote]Soulja874 wrote:

[quote]RSGZ wrote:

[quote]RSGZ wrote:

[quote]kevinm1 wrote:

Racist[/quote]

Cause she is a Latina, you know Hollywood must kill off the latin and black people in every movie. If there are no white people in movie then they just consider it a sad movie and kill everybody.

I love her cause the parts she plays and how she does it is an Exact representation of my wife.

DCU was alright I played it until I beat everything which took a couple weeks then got bored. Miiiight return now that you can be a green lantern or yellow lantern but I dont know I kind of have to much going on to even have time to play it. You need at least 3-5 hours a day to get good at games like that which is unrealistic for most people

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]Soulja874 wrote:

[quote]RSGZ wrote:

[quote]RSGZ wrote:

[quote]kevinm1 wrote:

Racist[/quote]

Cause she is a Latina, you know Hollywood must kill off the latin and black people in every movie. If there are no white people in movie then they just consider it a sad movie and kill everybody.

I love her cause the parts she plays and how she does it is an Exact representation of my wife. [/quote]

I love your wife.

I’m trying to remember which horror movie the black guy says: “Hell no i’m going there! Everybody knows that serial killer always kills the black dude first!” and if i’m not wrong the first guy who gets killed is the asian.

I think it was Friday 13th the remake.

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]Soulja874 wrote:

[quote]RSGZ wrote:

[quote]RSGZ wrote:

[quote]kevinm1 wrote:

Racist[/quote]

I love her cause the parts she plays and how she does it is an Exact representation of my wife. [/quote]

I love your wife.

I’m trying to remember which horror movie the black guy says: “Hell no i’m going there! Everybody knows that serial killer always kills the black dude first!” and if i’m not wrong the first guy who gets killed is the asian.

I think it was Friday 13th the remake.[/quote]

Yep and they still killed the black guy.

A lot of people love my wife, why I lift heavy to fight off guys.