Geek S**T Pleaze 9

[quote]csulli wrote:

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]csulli wrote:

[quote]countingbeans wrote:
I play Civ Iv a lot. Downloaded a pretty good mod for it and it made the game about 100x more fun.

Other than that I’ve not gotten into the “next gen” of games. My son took the 360 into his room a couple years ago and I haven’t seen a console game since.[/quote]

I’m waiting for the day when consoles just die once and for all. Computers have made them completely obsolete IMO.[/quote]

No way, some of us do not want to sit at a computer chair, I can sit on my leather couch with a 50 inch plasma and surround sound and play for hours. [/quote]

Your setup is lacking then friend! You can do that with a computer too. And with multiple large screens. It is more of a pain in the ass to set up though I guess.[/quote]

Are you married and have teenagers?

I know you can do that with a computer, however competing with multiple teenagers and a wife for the computer is a pain in the ass also.

I will take my room with my PS3, XBox, DVR and solitude.

[quote]DarkNinjaa wrote:

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

:slight_smile: Nice GIF

What about Far Cry 3?

I just got an email from IGN with a review, something very satisfying about killing people a machete.

[/quote]

I loved the last Far Cry although the side missions seemed quite repetitive.

I’m tempted to get Nbr 3. I saw a couple of trailers but haven’t read any review yet. Does it come with multiplayer? Not sure I’ll find the time to play all these games, lol. I haven’t even started with AC3 yet. Lol.
[/quote]

FarCry 2 was amazing and vastly underrated. I’ve heard FC3 improves everything across the board. Graphics, gameplay, story, variety… it’s all supposed to be there. I will either get it for Christmas or buy it the week after. I wouldn’t avoid it.

[quote]csulli wrote:

[quote]countingbeans wrote:
I play Civ Iv a lot. Downloaded a pretty good mod for it and it made the game about 100x more fun.

Other than that I’ve not gotten into the “next gen” of games. My son took the 360 into his room a couple years ago and I haven’t seen a console game since.[/quote]

I’m waiting for the day when consoles just die once and for all. Computers have made them completely obsolete IMO.[/quote]

153.6 million PS2s ,97.8 million Wiis, 70.2 million PS3s, 70 million xbox 360s sold worldwide doesnt seems like something is obsolete.

#PCelitist4life

References: Wikipedia.

Hugh Jackman is in final negotiations to join the cast:

If it wasn’t an adaptation of Days of Futures Past, I’d be kind of peeved that Fox have to put Wolverine in every single X-Men movie.

The Wolverine was originally intended to tie into this DOFP movie. Apparently it’s now a stand- alone story, set after X-Men: Last Stand.

[quote]roybot wrote:

Hugh Jackman is in final negotiations to join the cast:

If it wasn’t an adaptation of Days of Futures Past, I’d be kind of peeved that Fox have to put Wolverine in every single X-Men movie.

The Wolverine was originally intended to tie into this DOFP movie. Apparently it’s now a stand- alone story, set after X-Men: Last Stand. [/quote]

I just want wolverine to just cameo and say go f yourself to charles and eric. In fact they could have high and lee sitting at the bar and lee says it this time instead

Oh yeah 2014 New Godzilla I’m hoping for a king gidorah appearance

Maybe worth considering for the console owner. Gaming computers can be cheap too. And the games themselves are way cheaper.

[quote]kakno wrote:

Maybe worth considering for the console owner. Gaming computers can be cheap too. And the games themselves are way cheaper.[/quote]

Nice.

I built my own gaming computer so this sounds like a challenge that I’m quite tempted to jump on.

It never kills to have one extra extra gaming toy. The more the better.

[quote]kakno wrote:

Maybe worth considering for the console owner. Gaming computers can be cheap too. And the games themselves are way cheaper.[/quote]
Im not so computer smart, so i didnt realize it was that easy maybe something ill try…

[quote]SHREDTODEATH wrote:

[quote]kakno wrote:

Im not so computer smart, so i didnt realize it was that easy maybe something ill try…[/quote]

It’s the easiest thing in the world to build your own PC. It’s just plug and play and the only hangup can be the software install. I like what they did there and can see that in my immediate future.

james

AC3 multiplayer is so much fun and I didn’t even have to headshot anyone.

[quote]SSC wrote:

[quote]DarkNinjaa wrote:

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

:slight_smile: Nice GIF

What about Far Cry 3?

I just got an email from IGN with a review, something very satisfying about killing people a machete.

[/quote]

I loved the last Far Cry although the side missions seemed quite repetitive.

I’m tempted to get Nbr 3. I saw a couple of trailers but haven’t read any review yet. Does it come with multiplayer? Not sure I’ll find the time to play all these games, lol. I haven’t even started with AC3 yet. Lol.
[/quote]

FarCry 2 was amazing and vastly underrated. I’ve heard FC3 improves everything across the board. Graphics, gameplay, story, variety… it’s all supposed to be there. I will either get it for Christmas or buy it the week after. I wouldn’t avoid it.[/quote]

Read the reviews, seen the trailers, and I shall add FC3 to my list of must have this month.

Halo 4 has been disappointing, ME3 ending has been a terrible letdown. I’m looking forward to finally enjoy one game other than Battlefield 3 before the end of the year.

Halo 4 - One of the best demonstration of Storytelling in video games, OFC everybody knows Bioshock is number 1.

ALSO ending made me sad Q_Q.

[quote]Johnny T Frisk wrote:
AC3 multiplayer is so much fun and I didn’t even have to headshot anyone.[/quote]

Is AC3 single player good? Thinking about getting that or hitman.

[quote]Swolegasm wrote:

AC3 multiplayer is so much fun and I didn’t even have to headshot anyone.[/quote]

Is AC3 single player good? Thinking about getting that or hitman.[/quote]
A friend of mine told me hitman was very brief as in beat it in less than 48 hours. Still havent tried AC3.

[quote]Swolegasm wrote:

Is AC3 single player good? Thinking about getting that or hitman.[/quote]

Yeah I haven’t played a ton of it yet but its a improvement gameplay wise so far especially the combat. I haven’t gotten to far into the story but I’ve liked what I’ve played so far.

Whoa, din’t know so many of you were into games. Does anybody play Dark Souls for PS3? Or played Demon Souls?

Talk about rage quitting. Almost broke my PS3 controller on multiple occasions from those games -_-

[quote]jldume wrote:
Whoa, din’t know so many of you were into games. Does anybody play Dark Souls for PS3? Or played Demon Souls?

Talk about rage quitting. Almost broke my PS3 controller on multiple occasions from those games -_-[/quote]

I hear those games are just for sadist.

Man if steel already a disappointment and it hasn’t even come out yet man that’s hateful. I’m going to at least wait until we get a few trailers before I hate in it

[quote]kevinm1 wrote:
Man if steel already a disappointment and it hasn’t even come out yet man that’s hateful. I’m going to at least wait until we get a few trailers before I hate in it

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/D117/news/?a=70780[/quote]

Yeah I read this this morning…dude can go fuck himself for all I care. Little bitch complaining about Supes not having underwear on? Yea stfu gfy gtfo