Geek S**T Pleaze 9

[quote]roybot wrote:

[quote]kevinm1 wrote:

[quote]ChrisWaddle wrote:

[quote]Professor X wrote:
LOL

[/quote]

Great!

I think Cavill will do a splendid job, did a pretty good job bulking up and just seems to have the right presence for the role.

FWIW Although I hated Returns I thought Routh did as good a job as possible when basically asked to play Christopher Reeve playing Clark Kent and Superman. That shitfest for me was 95% Singer[/quote]

Exactly I’m surprised Singer did such a bad job on Superman since X2 up until Avengers was the best comic film of all time. Also Routh has gotten much better I liked Dylan Dogg and his roll in Scott Pilgrim.
[/quote]

Bryan Singer is a good director. Most movies turn out badly because they are badly executed. Superman Returns was well executed, but had a weak premise. Before I saw it, a friend of mine described it as a mega budget episode of Lois and Clark.

For me, Man of Steel is hitting all the right notes for a fresh and current interpretation of Superman: adopted daddy tells him to hide away; biological daddy lectures him on leading mankind into a new era.[/quote]

I think WB gave Singer that footage of Brando from Supermab 2 and said “do something with this”