T Nation

Geek S**T 9

Well, Halo 4 sucks balls but the multiplayer is fucking awesome. RWAAAAAAAAR!!!

[quote]DarkNinjaa wrote:
Well, Halo 4 sucks balls but the multiplayer is fucking awesome. RWAAAAAAAAR!!![/quote]

Isn’t that the direction they are going for?

[quote]dirtman wrote:

[quote]DarkNinjaa wrote:
Well, Halo 4 sucks balls but the multiplayer is fucking awesome. RWAAAAAAAAR!!![/quote]

Isn’t that the direction they are going for?[/quote]

Sadly yeah, partly because I had hoped for a better story line and I won’t lie, I got bored pretty quickly. Don’t think I will ever finish the game.

I thought halo sucked from the beginning. I probably wouldn’t have ever beaten the first one without coop with my brother and I gave up towards the end of halo 2 just from mind numbing boredom.

[quote]Johnny T Frisk wrote:
I thought halo sucked from the beginning. [/quote]

Blasphemy.

[quote]Johnny T Frisk wrote:
I probably wouldn’t have ever beaten the first one without coop with my brother and I gave up towards the end of halo 2 just from mind numbing boredom.[/quote]

Hahaha!

Hey, who gave you the RIGHT to start a Geek thread!!!

lol.

You fucked up the rotation.

Oh shit.

Now its on.

Did you ever get AC 3?

Killing me, I wanted to set up a multi-player and stalk you properly.

Ha shit!

My bad Prof! Does that mean I get to be spanked fucking haaaaaaaaard with a wii remote control (to keep in the thread geeky spirit)?

Lol!!!

In all seriousness, go on and start a new thread. Let this one die.

WWE 13

OMG yay

Yes, this is the fake Geek thread.

Fake geek threads suck Jean-Luc Picard’s cock.

[quote]Professor X wrote:
Yes, this is the fake Geek thread.

Fake geek threads suck Jean-Luc Picard’s cock.[/quote]

You must be joking. JL picard has a face and a cock this thread wouldn’t even deepthroat.

Start a new thread already!!

I PS3 died :frowning: It got the yellow light. Have to take it in to get fixed. It’s been about 6 years with it not having a problem. I think it was about time.

[quote]DarkNinjaa wrote:

[quote]Professor X wrote:
Yes, this is the fake Geek thread.

Fake geek threads suck Jean-Luc Picard’s cock.[/quote]

You must be joking. JL picard has a face and a cock this thread wouldn’t even deepthroat.

Start a new thread already!!
[/quote]

Jean Luc Picard is the %&§$ captain of the &%?$ flagship of the &&%** @6%²!!! federation.

If he does not get laid, nobody does.

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]DarkNinjaa wrote:

[quote]Professor X wrote:
Yes, this is the fake Geek thread.

Fake geek threads suck Jean-Luc Picard’s cock.[/quote]

You must be joking. JL picard has a face and a cock this thread wouldn’t even deepthroat.

Start a new thread already!!
[/quote]

Jean Luc Picard is the %&�§$ captain of the &%?$ flagship of the &&%** @6%�²!!! federation.

If he does not get laid, nobody does.[/quote]

Bwahahhahahaha!!

Then let them sex starve on that ship!!