T Nation

Gear's Effects on CNS.

I’m not very familiar with the physiology of CNS fatigue and repair.

does AS do anything to increase the body’s tolerance for training volume in regards to CNS recuperation or is all through muscle repair/protein synthesis?

just wondering if AS juices up the CNS, as well.

The CNS definitely takes a beating from heavy/intense training. Trenbolone, I’ve read, is supposed to make the CNS more resistant to this.

MK

From personal experiance I’d say tren seems to give my CNS a jolt. Less need/ability to sleep. I’m more jumpy/edgy. And a WICKEDLY MASSIVE drive in the gym.

[quote]Wideguy wrote:
From personal experiance I’d say tren seems to give my CNS a jolt. Less need/ability to sleep. I’m more jumpy/edgy. And a WICKEDLY MASSIVE drive in the gym.[/quote]

but that’s the only place, right?

From my experience, the more androgenic of an AS you are using, the more CNS stimulation. On my last heavy cycle I was only sleeping four to five hours a night and I spent most of my time reading or playing pool when I was not at the gym. I was using tren test EQ and winstrol. (I found that it was rather redundant to combine all of these)

It did give me an outrageous drive in the gym, but on the other hand it slowed me down due to a significant rise in blood pressure.

Nope that’s not the only place. In fact I’d say tren/prop/dbol have made me more randy than any other cyle I’ve ever done. I’m talking about “considering jerking off in my car on the way to class randy.”

Haha, during the first three weeks of my cycle I was feeling the same way. then, I guess as the androgen levels builtin my system, my libido completely diminished. I dont know why this is.