Gear to Get You Cut?

I want to preface this question by saying I know very little about anabolics beside what I have read in articles and a few books. I have also never used them, so forgive my ignorance on this subject.

Anyway, a guy I used to play sports with told me a while ago he could hook me and another friend up with stuff to help get you cut. He said it was an injection of something but he never said what it was. We both declined, but I was curious if there was anything out there like that? Thanks for any replies.

He might have been talking about lasix but that’s only my best guess.

hey it could have been one of many steroids, for example, tren, winny, halo, var just to name a few. there are fat burners such as clenbuterol and T3, but they are not technically considered steroids.

you said you were curious, but before even thinking about using aas, read, read, and read some more man. theres a ton of info out there so just soak it all it.

HTH’s, beachboi

Thanks for the responses guys. I was just curious. I haven’t been training long enough to actually consider using anything anyway. I was trying to find out what type of gear that would be to get you cut. What are some good sites or articles on here to learn more about aas?

While all the above is true. Tren Ace can also literally melt fat if used properly

Having good success with Anavar. currently on a cutter with it.

[quote]bushidobadboy wrote:
The drugs only really facilitate whatever direction your training and nutrition are already taking you.[/quote]

That statement is very important. I know a ton of fat asses that are sitting around 275-300 and think that steroids is the answer to loosing weight.

If your eating/training like a mouse, you will still be a mouse at the end. If your eating/training like a fatass, you will still be a fatass at the end.

Nutrition is where you will see your gains/cuts.

I had a buddy that used gear to cut. He stated that he did not use it on bulk cycles but to shred. He did this in an effort to eliminate or atleast reduce muscle loss while he was shredding for the beach.

lol I get what you are saying Bushido. The aas will enhance whatever your current training is. I do like the idea of being able to retain muscle mass while cutting. I am still not done bulking to my desired weigh though. I want to get up to 235 or 240 (I am about 223 now).

entropy_fx wrote:
I had a buddy that used gear to cut. He stated that he did not use it on bulk cycles but to shred. He did this in an effort to eliminate or atleast reduce muscle loss while he was shredding for the beach.

Of course this is a feasible approach, but the drugs didn’t cut him up, they just allowed him to retain more muscle during a time of calorie deficit. It was the training and nutrition that cut him up. But I’m sure you all get my point by now, lol, so I’ll stop flogging a dead horse…[/quote]

sapasion wrote:
While all the above is true. Tren Ace can also literally melt fat if used properly

Hmmm, whilst I see where you are coming from - ie that trenbolne has a reputation for increasing propensity to burn subcutaneous fat, doesn’t the very statement “If used properly” imply that you are already doing everything ‘properly’ in terms of training and nutrition.

Personally, I’m a bit reluctant to label any AAS as a ‘fat burner’, and certainly, tren ace would be no different from any other ester of tren in this regard.

Not trying to piss on your chips, just wanting to clarify :wink:

bushy[/quote]

Absolutely. Which is my point if not so stated. Who would use a product which alledgedly aids in fat reduction or “cutting” without proper diet and training? [OK so there are some people out there looking for a magic bullet.] But, there is no magic bullet.