Gear Testing?

Anyone know where you can get gear tested?

sure do! put it in your bum and see if it works.

Very helpful juicy. I have some powder and wanted to know how good it is.

lol sorry for trolling.

cant help you with that my bad.

[quote]MasterfulStroke wrote:
ask around at a bro board like iron forum. they are good for that much.[/quote]

I know about a year back I had asked Bill R. and he told me how to check if pills were a steroid, but not for any specific one, just if they were in fact steroids and not some bullshit. Not sure what he would recommend for powder specifically, though it might be the same scenario.

I'll just lay it out for you anyway.

Basicly get some acetone from a drugstore, ie;nail polish remover. Just plain acetone though, no girly smelling crap with extra ingredients.

Then get yourself a thin coffee filter element, place the alleged steroid powder in the filter, submerge in a cup filled with the acetone. Wait some amount of time until powder is mostly released into the liquid from the filter. There may be some residual crap still there, wait a good while though. Then remove filter, let the acetone evaporate and if you have any powder remaining, it’s good to go steroid all the way.

This how I tested my tbol the first time I got some from an overseas source, and it was the real deal, initially I was skeptical, but sure enough it was good.

I don’t know if this is the correct way for powder but I don’t see why it wouldn’t be, as I had to crush the pills into a fine powder anyway for the experiment.

Anyway to the best of my recollection this is how I did it, and it came straight from a pm from Bill Roberts, so I would assume it's a good analysis technique, albeit on the cheap and somewhat cavemanish in it's simplicity.

hope this helps,

ToneBone

No prob juicy. Thanks masterful, I’ll check it out.

[quote]bxboy68 wrote:
No prob juicy. Thanks masterful, I’ll check it out.[/quote]

As far as evaporation, we're talking just let  it sit in open air.

[quote]bxboy68 wrote:
No prob juicy. Thanks masterful, I’ll check it out.[/quote]

As far as evaporation, we're talking just let  it sit in open air.

Great post, Tone. This is really helpful for me, too. How do you submerge the powder in the filter, I’m not clear on this. Do you tie the filter off or something? Seems like if you just drop the filter in the cup it’s going to spill the powder out all over the place anyway and what, then, would be the point of using a filter?

[quote]Cortes wrote:
Great post, Tone. This is really helpful for me, too. How do you submerge the powder in the filter, I’m not clear on this. Do you tie the filter off or something? Seems like if you just drop the filter in the cup it’s going to spill the powder out all over the place anyway and what, then, would be the point of using a filter?[/quote]

Hey buddy,

sorry about the delayed response. Well, you do it very carefully, lol. Really I just kind of used a mug so the filter was somewhat “squished” into a semi-cone shape as it is, and just made sure I put just enough acetone to cover it completely but not go too close to the tops of the edges.
So, no you definitely don’t want to “drop” the filter in, ha, haaa.

Get mug, pour acetone in about halfway up, take filter, start to put it into mug, as sides begin to fold up, add powder, push further in, and with luck it will hold just fine. Then just kick back for thirty minutes or more, take a look, pull up filter, also stir it around evey now and then, and after it looks like it isn't passing anymore through, pull it out and let the rest of the acetone/compound, sit for an hour or two and it will evaporate as acetone is very light.

Then have a look see, and if you got powder, you're good to go. In other words, if the shit doesn't pass through the filter in a significant amount, then it's shit.

If you have a decent to almost the same amount after evaporation as you did prior to when first placed in filter, then you got the goods.

i am not disagreeing but after the acetone dries if you have a powder left over how exactly does that constitute it as being real gear
-PPPlease don’t take offense, but i don’t get it! i would think a substance or two would resolve in the same chemical response

damn i wish i went to chemistry classes in HS

[quote]hangiron wrote:
i am not disagreeing but after the acetone dries if you have a powder left over how exactly does that constitute it as being real gear
-PPPlease don’t take offense, but i don’t get it! i would think a substance or two would resolve in the same chemical response

damn i wish i went to chemistry classes in HS [/quote]

I said earlier, I don't know remember how or what's going on. I don't remember anymore how Bill explained it, but I do know that this is what I was told to do by Bill Roberts, obviously it's not as articulate as what he wrote to me initially, it's just the best of my recollection, so you guys can take it or leave it. I think the acetone will destroy any commonly used "fake" ingredients that would constitute the feigned steroid pill.

does that make any sense?

If it doesn't I can't help you, sorry.

And to Bill, if you read this and I am inaccurate in any way, I apologize. I’m almost positive this is very, very close to how he explained it though. I don’t see any other “strategy” here worth a damn, so I put this out there.

later,

Okay thanks Tone, that’s more clear to me now.

Zone,

If I read your post right, good gear will not pass though the filter and crap will dissolve in the acetone.
Correct?