T Nation

Gear-Related Wet Dreams???

Hey T-Nation, This may go in the "sex and the male animal" board, but I think it may be gear related. Having excessive wet dreams lately. This did not start untill My recent cycle. WTF is going on?

You're just a lucky bastard. Enjoy it.

What drugs and dosages are you using in this awesome cycle?

Yeah - I want in. When I'm on cycle I'm generally fucking anything that moves while concious but I rarely dream (not that I remember anyway on or off juice).

If this stack can keep me going 24/7 then I'm up for it!

Also, totally OT but I just spotted that was my 100th post!

I'm on a 10 week cycle. I'm 4 weeks into it....test cyp-750mg wk, eq-600 wk, tren-100mg EOD for 5 weeks, And D-bol-40mg ED, but just finished the bol, only use it for the great "kick" it gives at the start of a cycle. (Well, almost time for bed...HELL YEAH!!!)LOL BTW, I'm getting great results from this cyle so far. No gyno issues either,"knock on wood!" hahaha...wood!

I can safely tell you that AAS has absolutely nothing to do with dreams.

Dreams are ultimately the interpretation of lower-brain cholinergic PGO waves through higher-brain tissues/receptors (during REM).

Sounds fancy, doesn't it?

Boning a pre-doctoral psychologist paid off.

Dude, when I started HRT it seemd super effective for the first couple months since I wasn't used to it, and during this time I had significantly more erotic dreams. You also have to remember that hormones change basal brain functioning, which would probably supersede that technical shit you mentioned.

I guess I should bone a post-doctoral psychologist so I know more than you. God I wish it worked that way. I could be a genius!

Well, you could argue that AAS does indirectly affect dreams, since it's no mystery that hormones and moods are hand-in-hand.

The best analogy I can give is to think of the relationship between dreams and AAS is to think of a stain, and a cloth. The stain is the dream (the result), the fabric is the higher brain tissue that reflects/absorbs the stain (dream). You could think of AAS as the object/action that caused the staining material to be thrown. The dirty water in the washing machine is the end-result (Rapid Eye Movement) of the entire process.

I know this might not make much sense, but it was either the stain analogy, or the condom analogy.