Gear Periodization

I have a possible MMA fight that is around 54 days away. I have test prop, anavar, and anastrozole. My question is this: at what point in my cycle is the ideal point to be to compete?

I will be doing 50 mills of var every day. 1 cc of the prop every 3-4 days for about 6-8 weeks. (I was told I have an 8 week supply). Then ride it out with the HCGs afterwards. I assume I wouldn’t want to be coming of the test right before the fight as I would lose the gains in stregnth. I know this is a newb question, and I am a first time user so any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

[quote]MMAFighter wrote:
I have a possible MMA fight that is around 54 days away. I have test prop, anavar, and anastrozole. My question is this: at what point in my cycle is the ideal point to be to compete?

I will be doing 50 mills of var every day. 1 cc of the prop every 3-4 days for about 6-8 weeks. (I was told I have an 8 week supply). Then ride it out with the HCGs afterwards. I assume I wouldn’t want to be coming of the test right before the fight as I would lose the gains in stregnth. I know this is a newb question, and I am a first time user so any help would be appreciated. Thanks![/quote]

Hey guys. I’m sorry if this is a stupid question or the answer is somewhere in the newbie threads. I really couldn’t find the answer on my own. Call me a dumb ass! I just want to find the answer.

You need to do the prop every day or at least every other day. The half life is 24hrs. You would be crashing on the third or fourth day if you do it your way.
Phileaux