T Nation

Gear Out of View of Kids?

One can store and hide lots of gear from the kids, but when you need to keep it in the refrigerator that presents some “obvious” problems. Things like vials and loaded syringes.

I like talking to my boys about diet and health, but don’t know how to handle/hide Dad’s steroid use. I don’t trust them with info like that either.

How have some of you handled this?

WTF are you trying to hide? What type of AAS?

You don’t need, and probably shouldn’t, refrigerate AAS. GH is the only thing I know of that needs refridgeration. What are you planning to keep in the fridge?

Easy. Find something inconspicuous, a food they never eat that disgusts them you’ve always kept in stock in the fridge. Maybe a container of cottage cheese? Just stick your stuff in there. If you want to be really nasty, actually put it IN the food. Like, slip it into a ziploc and nudge that down into the cottage cheese itself.

That’s just one example. You’ve got to get creative! Come on.

How about a separate mini-fridge for Dad in the garage? With a padlock on it (just put a hasp on it).

[quote]Schwarzenegger wrote:
You don’t need, and probably shouldn’t, refrigerate AAS. GH is the only thing I know of that needs refridgeration. What are you planning to keep in the fridge?[/quote]

HCG, a box with the vial inside and quite often a loaded syringe that would be the eye catcher. Test cyp is elsewhere at room temperature. I am also concerned about things like liquid anastrozole from a research chemical source might be best refrigerated. Got a script from the doc for that, going that route to save major $$$.

Ah, yeah, forgot you had to keep HCG cool too. I’d go with the idea that you could put it in a food container like cottage cheese, a box of butter in the door, etc. Depending on how often you plan to get it out of the fridge, and if your kids are going to be around to see you do it, you might want to think about the mini-fridge idea. Seems a bit excessive to have a fridge just for that, but you’ve gotta do what you’ve gotta do.

They have those product hiding place things, like cans of shaving cream, etc. that can unscrew to reveal a place to hide stuff. Maybe you can find something like that and put it in the fridge.