Gear Info For Starters?

Can anyone give me some direction as to start researching gear? A PM or link would be fine. I don’t really plan on using for a couple years anyways (if I reach my goals, could be longer). But I want to get a head start and know ALL I can prior to finally making the decision. I know the basics etc, such as names, pct, but lets pretend I know nothing :wink:

thanx for the info guys.

I was about to make a post nearly identical to this, so any PM’s (or posts) would be appreciated by me as well.

Check out the ‘steroid newbie’ thread sticky It was created just for this purpose.

[quote]Prisoner#22 wrote:
Check out the ‘steroid newbie’ thread sticky It was created just for this purpose.[/quote]

It’s a pretty shitty thread, I got through about 3 pages, and it was pretty much people saying how good the thread is. And it’s an old thread you can’t even follow step #1, I already tried, and Cy’s columnns are’nt really what i’m looking for, all I could find was his steroid underground articles which proposed new steroids and compounds.

I’m looking for an education on the matter not an opinion. I do understand how you could assume i’m just lazy but believe me I tried the thread and it’s shit. not to mention I’d rather spend my time reading info rather than all those pages of your typical whored thread.

Search for:

Complete Idiots Guide to AAS by Ryan Norton

It’s a great intro.

[quote]Prisoner#22 wrote:
Check out the ‘steroid newbie’ thread sticky It was created just for this purpose.[/quote]

I’ve read all of it and didn’t find it useful.

As for the last poster, thanks for the suggestion, I’ll check it out.

Steroid.com You’ll find everything here from profiles to injection info,cycles,ect.

http://www.T-Nation.com/readTopic.do?id=1176889

check the links i provided in this thread…it’s a start

Read steroid newb thread and come back later w/ more questions.

Get Swole,
biscuite