Gear in China, Russia, or Thailand?

Thats… Hilarious. Needles poke things >.<. We cant let people have those. Keep your liquid chemicals.

[quote]ironmanzvw wrote:

[quote]Mr. Walkway wrote:

[quote]ironmanzvw wrote:

[quote]blockstone wrote:

[quote]blockstone wrote:

[quote]ironmanzvw wrote:

Well whoever you heard that from is dumb.

Steroids are steroids…keeping gains has to do with proper pct, training and diet. Sure you lose more weight coming off of things like deca and Dbol, but that’s just water weight.

Winny is for pre-contest that’s about it.[/quote]

Personally, I don’t have any experience with steroids. I’m in pretty good shape. I don’t take any supplements aside from the daily multivitamin. I think that if I was to take something, my body would respond pretty well given this situation.

If I was to entertain the idea of using enhancements, I think my main concern would be low-side effects (I don’t want gynocomastia, and I definitely don’t want to go around raging because I work with a bunch of kids. And they are crazy. lol. But I don’t want to do anything that might mean that I could have the possibility of going Chris Benoit on them…or anything close to that) also muscle and strength retention would be a primary concern for me.[/quote]

go around raging?

going Chris Benoit on them?

for fuck’s sake… you can’t actually be this stupid… [/quote]

Take it easy dude. First. I was half joking. Sometimes I get mad at the kids. They can be brats. I just want to make sure I don’t overreact to a situation when they act like brats.

Second, as I’ve said. I’ve got no personal experience with the stuff.[/quote]

Steroids don’t do that.

If you murder your kids, you were going to do it anyway. That wrestler obviously had deep seeded issues that needed to be addressed.

So, IF you do kill your kids, don’t blame the sauce lol.

[/quote]

IIRC, chris benoit was completely strung out when he killed his family… and an autopsy revealed that he had the mental function of a retarded person (from all the head trauma due to WWE)

sooo… not “roids” [/quote]

Lol…exactly my point.[/quote]

on that note… can you imagine a retard strung out on coke? they are crazy enough already damn…

[quote]ironmanzvw wrote:

[quote]ironmanzvw wrote:

[quote]blockstone wrote:

[quote]blockstone wrote:

[quote]ironmanzvw wrote:

Well whoever you heard that from is dumb.

Steroids are steroids…keeping gains has to do with proper pct, training and diet. Sure you lose more weight coming off of things like deca and Dbol, but that’s just water weight.

Winny is for pre-contest that’s about it.[/quote]

Personally, I don’t have any experience with steroids. I’m in pretty good shape. I don’t take any supplements aside from the daily multivitamin. I think that if I was to take something, my body would respond pretty well given this situation.

If I was to entertain the idea of using enhancements, I think my main concern would be low-side effects (I don’t want gynocomastia, and I definitely don’t want to go around raging because I work with a bunch of kids. And they are crazy. lol. But I don’t want to do anything that might mean that I could have the possibility of going Chris Benoit on them…or anything close to that) also muscle and strength retention would be a primary concern for me.[/quote]

go around raging?

going Chris Benoit on them?

for fuck’s sake… you can’t actually be this stupid… [/quote]

Take it easy dude. First. I was half joking. Sometimes I get mad at the kids. They can be brats. I just want to make sure I don’t overreact to a situation when they act like brats.

Second, as I’ve said. I’ve got no personal experience with the stuff.[/quote]

Steroids don’t do that.

If you murder your kids, you were going to do it anyway. That wrestler obviously had deep seeded issues that needed to be addressed.

So, IF you do kill your kids, don’t blame the sauce lol.

[/quote]

IIRC, chris benoit was completely strung out when he killed his family… and an autopsy revealed that he had the mental function of a retarded person (from all the head trauma due to WWE)

sooo… not “roids” [/quote]

Lol…exactly my point.[/quote]

on that note… can you imagine a retard strung out on coke? they are crazy enough already damn…[/quote]

Haha…they would be unstoppable. Military should invest in that…

Can you get the Drudge Report in China? http://www.drudgereport.com/

This is from 2004: Steroid Laws in China - Pharma - Forums - T Nation

P.S. Let us know what you do as long as it’s not an anavar only cycle.