T Nation

Gear Gives You Fake Muscles

Here’s proof

videos ain’t working for me. What’s it called and I’ll google it?

Fake Muscles Vs Real Muscles

that poofy wee fruit and strength guy? That was shit, although I take it you were posting it for lolz yeah?

Has anybody ever seen a BIG dude shit on little weak guys? No, its only the small that have to insult the guys that are bigger then them. If that doesn’t scream insecurity then i don’t know what does.

fruit and muscle…

Woodstock fruit festival!?!?!?

Who’s goin!!??

Show up and pretend you only eat fruit, then start owning shit

that video was a straight waste of 2 minutes of my life. that little shit is just mad he cant find good gear and has been sold bunk the last 5 times he tried to buy those vials @$20 a piece from the guy at the gym lol

[quote]BUDs wrote:
Woodstock fruit festival!?!?!?

Who’s goin!!??[/quote]

I’ll bring the melons.

[quote]optheta wrote:
Has anybody ever seen a BIG dude shit on little weak guys? No, its only the small that have to insult the guys that are bigger then them. If that doesn’t scream insecurity then i don’t know what does.[/quote]

that’s a really good point, it’s ALWAYS the skinny wee dicks that try and undermine the big dudes.

I liked when he said the big guys using steroids in the gym “can’t do anything.” Someone should tell Mariusz Pudzianowski

Is this guy actually for real?

I hear they also give you fake work ethic too.

[quote]Gcortese wrote:
Is this guy actually for real?[/quote]
Another video:

its kinda funny

draw your own conclusions

[quote]Facepalm_Death wrote:

[quote]Gcortese wrote:
Another video:

its kinda funny

draw your own conclusions[/quote]

This dude is for real, just look at his replies to all the posts and his commentators.

[quote]optheta wrote:

[quote]Facepalm_Death wrote:

[quote]Gcortese wrote:
Another video:

its kinda funny

draw your own conclusions[/quote]

This dude is for real, just look at his replies to all the posts and his commentators.[/quote]

I realized that after browsing the channel but still… its just… so…

HE HESITATED BEFORE ATTEMPTING 140 AND STOPPED TO EAT A PERSIMMON

FFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

he’d wanna watch it there could be protein and fat in dem apple seeds

this guy actually posted on TNation. I think it was last year. He didn’t post again, as he was thoroughly ridiculed. He’s been around for several years now, he’s definitely serious.

Fake “puffy” muscles? So are they just filled with air? Mike Mentzer also put his clients through a torturous workout of supersets and giant sets. Markus Reinhardt was easily strong enough to deadlift 315 but we don’t know what Mike made him endure before it.

This is just another unoriginal jab at bigger guys fueled by jealousy.

97% body weight baby