Gear for Weight Lifting

Hello i am 19 years old , 74 kg, 1.76 cm and 16% bf.I want to go to 69kg class for my weight lifting meet which. After some research i think anavar should be the best for me . I was planning to go on an anavar only cycle because this is a mild steroid and dont have any dangerous side effects. But i heard it is best to stack it with testosterone, idk to be honest i am a little bit scarry about test injections.

What are your thougts ? do you have any suggestion better than anavar only ? or anavar with test? … My goal is to drop bf and stay at 69kg class,get strong, explosive and fast.

You have no business going near drugs right now. An anavar only cycle will not get you to your goals.

[quote]Lift_Big wrote:
Hello i am 19 years old , 74 kg, 1.76 cm and 16% bf.I want to go to 69kg class for my weight lifting meet which. After some research i think anavar should be the best for me . I was planning to go on an anavar only cycle because this is a mild steroid and dont have any dangerous side effects. But i heard it is best to stack it with testosterone, idk to be honest i am a little bit scarry about test injections.

What are your thougts ? do you have any suggestion better than anavar only ? or anavar with test? … My goal is to drop bf and stay at 69kg class,get strong, explosive and fast. [/quote]

You have to do it through diet/cardio and possible fluids manipulation ( not diuretics…). Clean your diet more and if it’s not working add cardio.

You cannot stay in 69 class anyway for rest of your life, you’re so young and will continue to develop considerably muscle wise.

Drop the plans to use gear atm.
You do yourself a huge favor. Nothing will magically happen to your bf level. It’s common misconception you get magically cut like pro mr olympia, but you already know this i bet.

Train with rubber bands ( one seriously good way to develop explosiveness / strength ) for any lift, add slow eccentrics. Most of all give yourself time to develop. Those Ed Coen’s who won IPF championships at age of 21 are few cases in over 7.3 billion people.

All the best luck!