Gear as Birth Control

not effective. from first hand experience. my daughter was conceived while on moderate heavy doses.

[quote]Mr. Walkway wrote:
permanent sterility has never been seen with steroid use/abuse[/quote]

You keep repeating this and it is not true.

Permanent sterility is very rare from AAS abuse, but it does occur.

I know two men, both big names in The Industry, who had it happen to them.

Granted they were very heavy, prolonged users, but to say it NEVER happens is false.

[quote]Bryan Krahn wrote:

permanent sterility has never been seen with steroid use/abuse[/quote]

You keep repeating this and it is not true.

Permanent sterility is very rare from AAS abuse, but it does occur.

I know two men, both big names in The Industry, who had it happen to them.

Granted they were very heavy, prolonged users, but to say it NEVER happens is false.
[/quote]

you are incorrect sir… your two men must either:

A. have always been sterile
B. have not undergone sufficient restorative therapy

you are incorrect sir… your two men must either:

A. have always been sterile
B. have not undergone sufficient restorative therapy[/quote]

A) Impossible to say, which is why guys should get their swimmers checked before ever pinning themselves

B) No.

I believe that TC said that he has become sterile… if I read his article correctly, he really didn’t put much effort into getting restored.

so you are telling me that your two men underwent months of hcg/hmg/coconut oil/coq10/trip/clomid therapy while using only physiological doses of testosterone?

I believe that TC said that he has become sterile… if I read his article correctly, he really didn’t put much effort into getting restored.

so you are telling me that your two men underwent months of hcg/hmg/coconut oil/coq10/trip/clomid therapy while using only physiological doses of testosterone?[/quote]

I do know that these guys are highly connected in the industry, and if there was medical intervention that could be done, they would’ve done it.

Interestingly, both guys maintain it wasn’t their length of usage (10+ years, heavy) but that they started in their teens.

ahh… so you are speculating… It is as I had thought

you don’t have to be “highly connected” to get restorative therapy btw lol…

ahh… so you are speculating… It is as I had thought

you don’t have to be “highly connected” to get restorative therapy btw lol…[/quote]

I never said you did. I said they tried everything.

And neither of these guys were “lol” ing.

so you are telling me that your two men underwent months of hcg/hmg/coconut oil/coq10/trip/clomid therapy while using only physiological doses of testosterone?[/quote]

Whoa. If I wrote somewhere along the way that I was sterile, I must have been kidding. My boys are fine as far as I know.

[quote]TC wrote:

Whoa. If I wrote somewhere along the way that I was sterile, I must have been kidding. My boys are fine as far as I know.[/quote]

LMAO

[quote]TC wrote:

Whoa. If I wrote somewhere along the way that I was sterile, I must have been kidding. My boys are fine as far as I know.[/quote]

must have been someone else LOL

my bad

You are both actually partially correct. You will be sterile after long term abuse. But if you simultaneously use HCG as LH and clomid (not tamoxifen because of ED effects at high doses) you should be able to conceive. After cessation of these products, you are again sterile, or recovered.

[quote]Mennotinblack wrote:
You are both actually partially correct. You will be sterile after long term abuse. But if you simultaneously use HCG as LH and clomid (not tamoxifen because of ED effects at high doses) you should be able to conceive. After cessation of these products, you are again sterile, or recovered.[/quote]

:sigh:…

In short, No. Ive known guys get there partners pregnant with pretty impressive stacks and no hcg.