Gear as Birth Control

I am currently using a 500 mg of test prop,250 mg of decca, and 200 mg of trend cocktail. I do 1 cc of the blend per week. My question is, will this gear lower my sperm count enough to be effective as birth control. I’m having trouble with condoms and looking for other ways except getting cut. Any help will be appreciated.

it’s not guaranteed no…

then again, I know 4 people who were born after their fathers had vasectomies… so…

Im on HRT and my doc claims I should be good to go after 4 years of 200mg week Test…I take HCG though hoping if I want kids someday I can have them…doc says when that time comes I probably just need to wean off HRT and maybe pop clomid, HMG whatever and hope the swimmers come back

if by “good to go” your doctor means “completely sterile”

then he is incorrect

Well that is good news for me then, because it does make me concerned sometimes. No idea if I will end up having a child, but I would like the option. He doesnt use birth control with his wife since he is on TRT as well! He is that confident in it! So 4 years on 200mg Test+adex+hcg per week I could still have some baby making ability even without getting off or lowering the dose?

[quote]bluecollarjock wrote:
Well that is good news for me then, because it does make me concerned sometimes. No idea if I will end up having a child, but I would like the option. He doesnt use birth control with his wife since he is on TRT as well! He is that confident in it! So 4 years on 200mg Test+adex+hcg per week I could still have some baby making ability even without getting off or lowering the dose? [/quote]

you will likely have to lower the test dose to a physiological dose and use clomid and hmg in addition to your hcg.

permanent sterility has never been seen with steroid use/abuse

thats music to my ears!! thanks!

I’m was reading a article about a new men’s birth control option coming soon and it is basically test every week and supposedly its more effective than women taking the pill. By the way I’m 38 with no kids and really don’t want any no time soon. Does anyone have any facts to validate the article. Also could the gear be the reason I can’t have sex with a condom?

[quote]cjordan1974 wrote:
could the gear be the reason I can’t have sex with a condom?[/quote]

try it with a lady

ZING

I’m was reading a article about a new men’s birth control option coming soon and it is basically test every week and supposedly its more effective than women taking the pill. By the way I’m 38 with no kids and really don’t want any no time soon. Does anyone have any facts to validate the article. Also could the gear be the reason I can’t have sex with a condom?[/quote]

you would have to ask all the guys who knocked up their wives unintentionally (and intentionally) whilst on a heavy cycle…

I’ve heard testosterone can be an effective form of birth control in males, but my buddy is about to have a kid any week now and he was on cycle when he got his chick pregnant so I don’t know. it may lower your sperm count to a certain point you could be considered sterile but really your not

[quote]BUDs wrote:
I’ve heard testosterone can be an effective form of birth control in males, but my buddy is about to have a kid any week now and he was on cycle when he got his chick pregnant so I don’t know. it may lower your sperm count to a certain point you could be considered sterile but really your not[/quote]

they have tried testosterone as birth control before, but stopped using it for that purpose because it didn’t work

women are able to buy birth control which are essentially estrogen pills…

why don’t you think men are able to buy andriol?

It will probably work for some but not others. Don’t guinea pig it.

Low dose test has been seen to reduce or stop spermatogenesis (creation of new sperm). However, just as with men who have been snipped, there is still residual sperm left in the pipes. If you have a regular sex life (several times a week), then it is supposed to clear out within a few weeks (think I was told 6 after snippy snip).

I said low dose, but I believe it was 2-300 mg test (forget which ester) per week. As I understand, that has been the basis of the male birth control pill research, since God forbid they just teach you how to inject and send you home with injectable test.

That being said, for those who have no plans for kids in the future (ever), just go ahead and get snipped. I did it a few years ago, and have had no issues. Follow the Drs advice on recovery, and you will be fine. I got snipped Friday morning, went home and spent the day on the couch. Went to bed, got up Saturday, spent the day on the couch. Saturday I had a bag of frozen peas on my junk (might have on Friday as well, I forget). Got up Sunday, went to church, but then went home and laid on the couch just to be certain even though my wife was bugging me to get out and do something.

I think I took that first week off from running and lifting, then got back in the following week. Lifting was never an issue, though running was…interesting…the first couple times. Couple weeks after, I had no pain and no issues. Only very minor issue was my balls were more sensitive than they used to be for a while after the surgery, but that eventually went away.

Seriously, I was a little nervous to get it done, until I talked to a couple guys at work who had done it. One followed Dr advice, the other got up the next morning and felt fine, so he took the family to Colonial Williamsburg all day. Woke up Sunday with a very swollen sack, and his recovery was extended by a week or two. They don’t even knock you out, just a local while they do it, and then someone has to drive you home. Felt weird, even numb you can feel them moving stuff around.

haha woke up with swollen sack haha…oh darn that does not sound good!

[quote]rds63799 wrote:

could the gear be the reason I can’t have sex with a condom?[/quote]

try it with a lady

ZING[/quote]

LOL

I am currently using a 500 mg of test prop,250 mg of decca, and 200 mg of trend cocktail. I do 1 cc of the blend per week. My question is, will this gear lower my sperm count enough to be effective as birth control. I’m having trouble with condoms and looking for other ways except getting cut. Any help will be appreciated.[/quote]

I have 7 daughters, so I would opine “no.”

[quote]Jewbacca wrote:

I am currently using a 500 mg of test prop,250 mg of decca, and 200 mg of trend cocktail. I do 1 cc of the blend per week. My question is, will this gear lower my sperm count enough to be effective as birth control. I’m having trouble with condoms and looking for other ways except getting cut. Any help will be appreciated.[/quote]

I have 7 daughters, so I would opine “no.”[/quote]

Damn, 7!! that’s amazing

[quote]Mr. Walkway wrote:
it’s not guaranteed no…

then again, I know 4 people who were born after their fathers had vasectomies… so…[/quote]

Are you serious? Was this shortly after the men had the procedure? Like go in unprotected soon after?

[quote]lumbahjack wrote:

[quote]Mr. Walkway wrote:
it’s not guaranteed no…

then again, I know 4 people who were born after their fathers had vasectomies… so…[/quote]

Are you serious? Was this shortly after the men had the procedure? Like go in unprotected soon after?[/quote]

not sure, didn’t ask