T Nation

Gay Rage

With many people in the world who are gay, I wonder if the movement will ever stop. Logic would dictate their numbers will diminish yet the opposite is happening.

[quote]kneedragger79 wrote:
With many people in the world who are gay, I wonder if the movement will ever stop. Logic would dictate their numbers will diminish yet the opposite is happening.
[/quote]

Why would logic dictate that their numbers would diminish?

[quote]magick wrote:

[/quote]

Why would logic dictate that their numbers would diminish?[/quote]

Maybe he is under the assumption that only gay people make gay children. If you want to decrease the gay population, tell all those straight couples to stop making gay babies.

[quote]BeefEater wrote:

[quote]magick wrote:

[/quote]

Why would logic dictate that their numbers would diminish?[/quote]

Maybe he is under the assumption that only gay people make gay children. [/quote]

Yep, that seems to be it.

On a different note: the title of this thread is “gay rage.”

That sounds more like a nightclub–one where very dark things happen–than an appropriate topic for a political discussion.

Has anyone ever noticed that when people purport to really not like gays, they talk about them in the most sexually suggestive ways possible?

Here’s an example.

“The gay juggernaut rolls into Notre Dame.”

The gay juggernaut --> The big gay juggernaut --> The big sweaty hairy gay juggernaut

Oh Mr. Narrator, quit fooling yourself.

Why is it the most vocally anti-gay people seem the most “gay?” Look at that dude’s hair. The pink tie. The way he twirls his pencil. And why is he even holding a pencil? Does it have some symbolic value?

[quote]zecarlo wrote:
Why is it the most vocally anti-gay people seem the most “gay?” Look at that dude’s hair. The pink tie. The way he twirls his pencil. And why is he even holding a pencil? Does it have some symbolic value? [/quote]

The ones who hate gays the most are the ones who end up getting caught with little boys. Massive cover up attempts.

[quote]smh_23 wrote:
Has anyone ever noticed that when people purport to really not like gays, they talk about them in the most sexually suggestive ways possible?[/quote]

I’d imagine as they get older they have less sex. How else are you supposed to demonize them if they are just like every other married couple.

[quote]H factor wrote:

[quote]zecarlo wrote:
Why is it the most vocally anti-gay people seem the most “gay?” Look at that dude’s hair. The pink tie. The way he twirls his pencil. And why is he even holding a pencil? Does it have some symbolic value? [/quote]

The ones who hate gays the most are the ones who end up getting caught with little boys. Massive cover up attempts. [/quote]

The guy has a Pinocchio fetish. The wooden pencil, the tempest in a tea cup behavior- it all makes sense.

Knee , better be careful , you will out prude SM

gay jaugernut??? I quess there numbers would diminish becuase gay is a choice, and the gays will find Jesus and stop being gay… Makes sense I think there was a southpark episode about this…

Also is the world still flat?

[quote]thehebrewhero wrote:
gay jaugernut??? I quess there numbers would diminish becuase gay is a choice, and the gays will find Jesus and stop being gay… Makes sense I think there was a southpark episode about this…

Also is the world still flat?[/quote]

Of course it is. Has been for the last 6,000 years.

I just get sick of their whining. They are the whiniest people.
I do agree that their agenda is not acceptance or rights, it’s to shove that life-style down people’s throats and make them choke on it. If you don’t agree with their lifestyle choices you must be destroyed. It’s become militant.

[quote]sufiandy wrote:

[quote]smh_23 wrote:
Has anyone ever noticed that when people purport to really not like gays, they talk about them in the most sexually suggestive ways possible?[/quote]

I’d imagine as they get older they have less sex. How else are you supposed to demonize them if they are just like every other married couple.[/quote]

How are they ‘just like every other married couple’, exactly? Just because you pair up with someone doesn’t make you just like everybody else who pairs up.

No, you’re right, it doesn’t- They are 10% more fabulous than us.

[quote]pat wrote:
I do agree that their agenda is not acceptance or rights, it’s to shove that life-style down people’s throats and make them choke on it. If you don’t agree with their lifestyle choices you must be destroyed. It’s become militant. [/quote]

Of course it is to shove their life-style down people’s throats. That’s how all civil rights movements work. They want you to, at the very least, tolerate their existence and not deny them things based on certain qualities.

And this requires them to be as public and in your face as possible.

I mean, when’s the last time you’ve heard of a successful civil rights movement that wasn’t in your face?

But destroyed? Where do you get that from?

[quote]pat wrote:
I do agree that their agenda is not acceptance or rights, it’s to shove that life-style down people’s throats and make them choke on it. If you don’t agree with their lifestyle choices you must be destroyed. It’s become militant. [/quote]

I don’t know man.

Of all the things that a stranger can see and/or find out about you, “I’m gay” is the “worst” in contemporary America. I mean other than “I’m a murderer” and the like.

C’mon guys, you all need to hitch a ride on the pro gay bandwagon. And who doesn’t love Nathan Lane?

Ghey Rage!!! It is caused by da creatinz!!!

[quote]dmaddox wrote:
Ghey Rage!!! It is caused by da creatinz!!![/quote]

Yep its the creatinz… and buttsex.