Gay Marriage Down in Flames!

…In several states:

There’s always a silver lining, my friends.

Silver lining? Oh yeah, that’s right, gay marriage was going to bring down society as we know it.

Gays are bad cause my mommy told me so and in the bible it orders you to kill them.

Thats why they should be denied equal rights of shared ownership

Right. Gays are the new blacks. We’ll discrimnate against them now.

Garbage.

Fuck prop 8. There’s still time for more liberal counties to drown that shit.

OP-

Unless you’re in the business of making the little plastic couples that go on top of wedding cakes and you for some reason cannot refit your factory with molds to make same sex couples this doesn’t concern you. They aren’t trying to marry you.

This got the reaction I wanted.

I like how conservatives say “We need smaller government which stays out of our lives.” Then they vote to regulate the family life of private citizens. LOL

[quote]PRCalDude wrote:
…In several states:

There’s always a silver lining, my friends.[/quote]

Hallelujah!

This is a nail-biter. 52-48% in favor of prop 8 with 70% reporting. I may be eating my words in the morning.

Geez, the Americans on here like to talk about all their freedoms but they don’t even have freedom of sexuality.

Maybe the gays need to have higher gun ownership.

Many props to the Californians who voted to ban gay marriage.

You voted to TAKE AWAY A RIGHT ALREADY IN PLACE.

Now, lets see what we can do with your constitution

Go Michigan!

[quote]HangerBaby wrote:
Many props to the Californians who voted to ban gay marriage.

You voted to TAKE AWAY A RIGHT ALREADY IN PLACE.

Now, lets see what we can do with your constitution[/quote]

Man - you are one ignorant fuck. Try understanding why Prop 8 was even brought to the voters in the first place.

[quote]PRCalDude wrote:
This is a nail-biter. 52-48% in favor of prop 8 with 70% reporting. I may be eating my words in the morning. [/quote]

91% in as of now - and holding at 52-48.

I wonder if forlife is enjoying his crow this morning.

[quote]PublickStews wrote:
I like how conservatives say “We need smaller government which stays out of our lives.” Then they vote to regulate the family life of private citizens. LOL[/quote]

Haha, exactly.

[quote]Ryan P. McCarter wrote:
PublickStews wrote:
I like how conservatives say “We need smaller government which stays out of our lives.” Then they vote to regulate the family life of private citizens. LOL

Haha, exactly.

[/quote]

I like how brain dead liberals don’t have a fucking clue about what these referendums were about.

But - then again, you voted for Obama, so knowledge of the issues has no meaning for you.

[quote]PublickStews wrote:
I like how conservatives say “We need smaller government which stays out of our lives.” Then they vote to regulate the family life of private citizens. LOL[/quote]

At least on Cali’s Prop 8 - it is the hispanic vote that is the most influential.

Hispanics are hardly a conservative demographic.

Do you talk out of your ass like this on a regular basis, or is it just an election season thing?

epic lulz