Gay Iranian Man Loses Asylum Plea

[quote]I don’t understand what the big deal is. Iran is obviously a safe place for him, he’s just trying to stay in Europe for the economic benefits.

Iran is a liberal democracy full of freedoms for the homosexuals of the world.[/quote]

Somebody forgot to tell these guys:
http://www.365gay.com/newscon05/07/072105iran.htm

Be sure to tell the Christians there as well.

You’re biased propaganda is not fooling anyone.

Rain jack I tried sarcasm with you, and you got offended and cried like a little girl.

I recognize that there is risk for this homosexual man in Iran…if he chooses to get a sex change operation, the Iranian government would accomadate him, that is their only accomadation however.

He may be better off in the Netherlands.

However, how does one know he is really gay? The issue here may be him trying to make stink so he’s not deported. It appears he did not apply for refugee status to begin with.

My position tho, is that the Iranian gov’t isn’t clearing house on homos however.

I am not sure how much danger he is really in though.

[quote]Sikkario wrote:

Rain jack I tried sarcasm with you, and you got offended and cried like a little girl.

I recognize that there is risk for this homosexual man in Iran…if he chooses to get a sex change operation, the Iranian government would accomadate him, that is their only accomadation however.

However, how does one know he is really gay? The issue here may be him trying to make stink so he’s not deported. It appears he did not apply for refugee status to begin with.

My position tho, is that the Iranian gov’t isn’t clearing house on homos however.

I am not sure how much danger he is really in though.[/quote]

???

[quote]Sikkario wrote:

So you are being serious? I can’t really tell what the fuck you are saying with all the “howevers” thrown in there.

You think a valid argument is saying that we have no way of knowing if he is gay? How do you prove it?

If he goes back to Iran, he’s dead.

If they file sodomy charges against him, yes.

If he lives an openly gay lifestyle, possibly, (they may try him for sodomy.)

If he does go back, he can opt for a sex-change, and be supported by the gov’t for his lifestyle change.

Iran is different, but they are not without accomadation.

If he wants to live like a women, and have sex with men, they will accomadate that if he chooses to be a woman.

If he wants to be a man who has sex with men, they will probably have issue with that.

[quote]Sikkario wrote:

What evidence do you have that my information is “biased propaganda?” If you don’t know how much danger the guy is really in, how can you be sure that he won’t suffer the same fate as the two above? Where does your love for the Iranian government come from?

You got your link from 365gay.com, there position is very biased.

Try the Economist, or CNN or something.

I don’t think anyone has been killed for the exact charges of “gayness” or “homosexual” acts since 1989 in Iran.

If he is a gay man in Iran, he will be killed.

http://www.hrw.org/english/docs/2005/11/21/iran12072.htm

The article is a bit dated, but they are killing gays - and not in 1989.

I stand corrected. I still don’t think Iran is the shithole you all make it out to be tho.

This may be my own stance on gayness, but as someone who isn’t a fan of sucking cock.

I don’t really find Iran to be an abhorrent civilization at all.

[quote]Sikkario wrote:
If he does go back, he can opt for a sex-change, and be supported by the gov’t for his lifestyle change.
[/quote]

Are you seriously suggesting this as if it’s somehow an option? The man is gay, he doesn’t have gender identity issues. Oh, he gets the option of being mutilated instead of killed! Awesome!

I don’t hate Iran, but their homophobia is disgusting.

Under pressure from human rights and gay rights groups, Britain is reconsidering his appeal.

http://news.sbs.com.au/worldnewsaustralia/britain_grants_gay_iranian_reprieve_542753

I don’t really see what the difference between gender identity issues and homosexuality is.

I don’t really understand LGBT at all. I suppose I question its legitimacy because of this.

It’s just one of those wierd issues, that I’d rather not even get wrapped up in.

[quote]Sikkario wrote:
I don’t really see what the difference between gender identity issues and homosexuality is.
[/quote]

It’s really not a difficult distinction to make. The Iranian attitude towards human rights is shameful, and so is their so called democracy.

[quote]Sikkario wrote:

This may be my own stance on gayness, but as someone who isn’t a fan of sucking cock.

[/quote]

I´m pretty sure that there are a lot of gay Sicarios (spelled correctly). See La virgen de los sicarios for example.

Me.

That was based off a book written by delusion gay guy.

It is homofantasy.

It’s about as realistic as BROTHERS ON THE DOWNLOW in the USA.

No it’s me. I don’t find your shit talking funny either man.