T Nation

Gay Iranian Man Loses Asylum Plea

An Iranian homosexual man who has said he will be executed if he is deported from the Netherlands has had his claim for asylum overturned…"

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/7290330.stm

Look, Big_Boss, we all know Islamic countries that practice shari’ah are TOLERANT. Islam is a religion of peace. You’re not fooling us with this news. Not. one. bit.

Maybe he could hide underneath a burka.

[quote]PRCalDude wrote:
Look, Big_Boss, we all know Islamic countries that practice shari’ah are TOLERANT. Islam is a religion of peace. You’re not fooling us with this news. Not. one. bit.[/quote]

haha

That is messed up.

I’ll be surprised if the appeal is overthrown.

Meanwhile, petition Texas to invite him over. I’m sure he’ll feel welcome there.

[quote]lixy wrote:

Meanwhile, petition Texas to invite him over. I’m sure he’ll feel welcome there.[/quote]

What - you have a problem with him being in Norway? Why how Islamic of you.

We don’t practice state sponsored murder based on sexual orientation - unlike the bastion of Democracy, Iran.

But if a baby-raper like you shows, up - well…

[quote]lixy wrote:

Meanwhile, petition Texas to invite him over. I’m sure he’ll feel welcome there.[/quote]

That’s true. They do have openly gay bars and communities, after all.

Wow,I never knew my state was “mecca” for gays according to those who don’t live here.

Anytime someone on lixy’s “side” does something wrong its always, “well look at texas, look at the Christian crusades, the bible has violent verses, look at Bush (and he never means the kind around vaginas);” why the fuck is it so hard for your to denounce any of these actions? (like I don’t know the answer)

[quote]Big_Boss wrote:
Wow,I never knew my state was “mecca” for gays according to those who don’t live here.[/quote]

It’s funny you use the terms “mecca” and “gays” in conjunction, because if any gays were ever to visit Mecca, they would ultimately have to visit this guy for their acts:

[quote]dk44 wrote:
Anytime someone on lixy’s “side” does something wrong its always, “well look at texas, look at the Christian crusades, the bible has violent verses, look at Bush (and he never means the kind around vaginas);” why the fuck is it so hard for your to denounce any of these actions? (like I don’t know the answer)[/quote]

Back off cissy!

The OP seems to have a problem with the Dutch and Brits refusing asylum for a homosexual. I suggested that he invites him over if he thinks the guy has better chances of being granted asylum in the US.

Anything else is just your imagination.

[quote]lixy wrote:
dk44 wrote:
Anytime someone on lixy’s “side” does something wrong its always, “well look at texas, look at the Christian crusades, the bible has violent verses, look at Bush (and he never means the kind around vaginas);” why the fuck is it so hard for your to denounce any of these actions? (like I don’t know the answer)

Back off cissy!

The OP seems to have a problem with the Dutch and Brits refusing asylum for a homosexual. I suggested that he invites him over if he thinks the guy has better chances of being granted asylum in the US.

Anything else is just your imagination.[/quote]

Nice cover, baby-fucker.

Why Texas?

You are absolutely pathetic.

What is a cissy? I googled it and this bitch came up from Pokemon. They let you watch that shit in Iran?

[quote]rainjack wrote:
Why Texas? [/quote]

Isn’t Big_Boss from there?

I don’t understand what the big deal is. Iran is obviously a safe place for him, he’s just trying to stay in Europe for the economic benefits.

Iran is a liberal democracy full of freedoms for the homosexuals of the world.

[quote]lixy wrote:
dk44 wrote:

Back off cissy!

Anything else is just your imagination.[/quote]

Talk about imagination,Lixy: Tell me were its SO OBVIOUS that I have a problem with the Dutch and Brits for refusing asylum to a homesexual? By posting a story from YOUR favorite source?? I highly doubt you’re that stupid…but if so,it doesn’t really surprise me either. You’re so full of shit its oozing out your brain and onto your keyboard. Islamic hypocrite. You’re no better than the terrorists. You should give yourself “the honor” that they hold so highly. Then may we be spared of your existence.

[quote]Big_Boss wrote:
Talk about imagination,Lixy: Tell me were its SO OBVIOUS that I have a problem with the Dutch and Brits for refusing asylum to a homesexual? By posting a story from YOUR favorite source?? I highly doubt you’re that stupid…but if so,it doesn’t really surprise me either. You’re so full of shit its oozing out your brain and onto your keyboard. Islamic hypocrite. You’re no better than the terrorists. You should give yourself “the honor” that they hold so highly. Then may we be spared of your existence. [/quote]

I see. You’re saying that you had no point whatsoever.

[quote]lixy wrote:
Big_Boss wrote:
Talk about imagination,Lixy: Tell me were its SO OBVIOUS that I have a problem with the Dutch and Brits for refusing asylum to a homesexual? By posting a story from YOUR favorite source?? I highly doubt you’re that stupid…but if so,it doesn’t really surprise me either. You’re so full of shit its oozing out your brain and onto your keyboard. Islamic hypocrite. You’re no better than the terrorists. You should give yourself “the honor” that they hold so highly. Then may we be spared of your existence.

I see. You’re saying that you had no point whatsoever.[/quote]

Try harder…you can do better.

[quote]Sikkario wrote:
I don’t understand what the big deal is. Iran is obviously a safe place for him, he’s just trying to stay in Europe for the economic benefits.

Iran is a liberal democracy full of freedoms for the homosexuals of the world.[/quote]

I certainly hope that was Puerto Rican for sarcasm.