T Nation

Gay Friends

I was wondering If any of your friends or old friends are gay. One of my friends from when I was a kid is actually gay now (lol) He was always the one who had a girl friend lol ( we were all 12 or 13) I moved away from the neighborhood when I was 13 and I just saw him yesterday at my Gym. He didnt come out until he was like 18 I think.

I dont really care that hes gay…hes not like a fem, hes normal and I have a aunt whos lesbian so im used to it. Now I just laugh about when kids in my neighborhood use to get in fights…you got beat up by a gay kid haha! .

Ironically one of the last days before I moved I was at another friends house and He brought over a sports illustrated swimsuit addition and He was fighting over it with my other friends to look at it lmao.

one of my best friends through elementry school then Jr high was gay, of course i suspected this from about grade 7 on hahaha. he’s now a terrible substance abuser and i dont really expect him to live past 30

The UPS delivery guy at work is gay. My dad is afraid of him. LOL! It’s terrible but fucking hilarious. He refuses to sign packages for him.

I had a friend that came out and started always talking to me with sexual innuendo and asking me to send him naked pictures. Of course, when I asked him to stop, he would say he was just joking. He’s a nice guy, but that just isn’t acceptable, so I stopped talking to him.

I worked retail for 2 years, so I made a few gay friends. None of them ever came onto me tho like you, thank goodness lol.

Not really a big deal, who cares if they’re gay anyway? Just more chicks for me to pick from.

lol, My school is ridiculous its very small and we have several gay facaulty members.we have a gay math teacher, a gay english teacher, we had a gay librarian, two girls who were gay would always make out in the hall inbetween classes, one actually had a big mohawk it was funny. the math teacher who is gay, Hes really likeable…the way he talks is such a stereotype its halarious.

I dont care if people are gay but when they start talking about…or come on to you its very uncomfortable.

I served with a guy who came out after he was honorably discharged out of the ARMY. I felt like a real asshole when I found out (from a mutual friend) he was gay, because on a few occasions when we were on guard duty together I spewed off a gay bashing tangent or two. I called him when I found out and completely apologized for my past actions to him. He forgave me. I still bullshit with him now and again through Myspace.

[quote]gatesoftanhauser wrote:
I served with a guy who came out after he was honorably discharged out of the ARMY. I felt like a real asshole when I found out (from a mutual friend) he was gay, because on a few occasions when we were on guard duty together I spewed off a gay bashing tangent or two.

I called him when I found out and completely apologized for my past actions to him. He forgave me. I still bullshit with him now and again through Myspace.[/quote]

Ihad the same thing once I was hanging out with a girl freind of some girl I was dating and not knowing her I spewed some gay bashing comments too.

later found out she is lesbian and I said i was sorry where she responded I hate them ____and ____ too.

I really dont hate on people I was just mad and talking crap and she knew it so were cool.
she hooks me up with some hotties at times too really cool chick

I dont have any gay friends, but then again I dont have any straight friends either.

I’ve got a couple of gay friends. Everyone sort of knew that they were in high school, but I could understand their decisions to wait until college to come out.

Apparently I now have a lesbian friend, as well. (The straight community did NOT lose anything with this decision, though.)

[quote]Petermus wrote:
I dont care if people are gay but when they start talking about…or come on to you its very uncomfortable.[/quote]

Why? You just tell them you don’t swing that way and they’ll stop coming onto you.

And giving out blow jobs sends the wrong impression.

Heh, a fried of a friend came into work one time, he was gay. After they left, I was told he was totally checking me out and thought I was sexy and stuff…that kind of disturbed me. I don’t think I’ve even been checked out in such detail by girls, let along guys.

i’m a male cheerleader, and I know its a stereotype that a lot of people don’t believe anymore, but I have seen a much higher percentage of gay guys in elite level cheer than in the normal world. of course, a lot of people from local schools think I’m gay, because i’m a cheerleader, but i don’t really care.
Anyway, there was this one guy on my team that when I joined three years ago made my gaydar go into code red mode. He was a dancer before cheer, and while not feminine, he wasn’t very masculine either.
Well, my mind changed when I realized that he got more pussy than any other guy I have met. He has stories that would make Pushharder blush. He took one girls virginity on our squad, and she had such a great time her first time, that she immediately became a total slut and had slept with at least 4 other guys in the next two weeks.
Well, two years pass, and he aged out of all-star cheerleading, only to come out of the closet. He gets more dick than anyone I know now, he has stayed a whore, straight or not.
He hasn’t changed a bit since he came out, which I admire him for. He flirts with me and would love for me to have a gay experience with him, but I take it all in stride and laugh about it with him, hell i take it as a compliment. But its really just the same teasing that would happen before. He isn’t so overtly sexual to me that it creeps me out, and i would let him know if he crossed the line, just like I would a girl that was just a friend of mine. so there’s my gay story. hope you enjoyed.

We pretty much all know ‘gay’ people, most of us will have ‘gay’ friends - the question is just if we’re being told by them.

Given that anti-gay rants and displays of homophobia still seem to be seen as acceptable behaviour, the above would constitute an honour.

Makkun

[quote]gatesoftanhauser wrote:

I called him when I found out and completely apologized for my past actions to him. [/quote]

That’s very big of you. You have my respect.

have a few gay friends, doesnt bother me although i reckon my best friend is still in the ‘closet’, he never seems to notice girls with plunging tops or the hot girl that just walked past…either that or he has no clue whats going on in the world

I have no gay friends; I obviously don’t mind gay people but I don’t go out looking to make friends with them. I do usually find that as long as it’s clear that you’re straight, they are mostly friendly and like to have a good time.

I worked with a guy from one of our suppliers at a graphics house who, although straight, loved it when gay guys came onto him. He had the biggest ego I’ve ever seen, which only grew when he got hit on by anything with 2 legs.

One of my good friends and former college roommates is gay. We have known each other almost 25 years and he has been out of the closet ~ 19 years. No big deal.

One of my good friends from college is; and I met a friend of his that is too. So two of my friends are.

Both of them are awesome and REALLY know how to party…both are fucking badass in my book.

I went to a private liberal arts college…I’ve got a LOT of gay friends haha